√MY KITTY

(yes you read it right)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin sighed in relief when he was five minutes earlier as he stood Infront of the mansion Matteo was living in currently in his stay in Korea, he drove alone to here as planned and now he was unsure if he should really go in because he felt hesitant it's like walking in the lion's den but it was also too late to turn back now.

Without another second thought he walked in immediately greeted by a butler who seemed to have been waiting for him "this way please" he said politely as Jimin followed behind without a word, looking around he felt they were heading to his own personal room, Matteo's, as the butler knocked and hearing a faint come in and immediately the butler signalled Jimin to go in as himself walked away and Jimin gulped.

On entering it was indeed a luxurious room nothing Jimin hasn't seen yet not even surprised, it was quiet and a soft background foreign music playing while he looked around for the said person only to see him sat on the couch at the far end drinking his wine I guess. "Come here" he heard him say and he slowly made his way to him sitting beside him on the same couch "hmm" he placed down his glass and turned to Jimin studying his face without batting an eye and caressing his cheek bone, Jimin not even flinching on the touch but looking aside not wanting to puke on him ofcourse everyone disgusted him "hmm you've changed" the man pointed out as he sipped more wine ever since the day Jimin could tell he was dead drunk that's for sure "you would always flinch, not even meet anyone's eyes you would whimper just by a mere sight" he slurred while Jimin remained silent I mean what could he say, he's through worse shit than this so.....

The older man was really drunk definitely unable to see shit, he leaned towards the said boy as he inhaled that bitter straw berry scent "I like the change ....it turns me on" he suddenly leaped up and held him down straddling his lap and digging in his nose to his neck inhaling more of his scent and sucking that milky neck aggressively, With all this Jimin had his eyes tightly closed as to not witness what was going on with him, he bit his lower lip so hard that it was about to bleed when he felt all the heaviness on him huh, it went silent and the man above him didn't move anymore, pushing him slightly his body fell down like a log and he was quick to register that the man had passed out, taking his chance he ran out of the mansion wanting nothing to do with being here without looking back finally he can go home and have a rest or he might have thought so.

.

.

Back at the Lee mansion that same night Mr.Lee was grinning ear to ear as he walked in the hallways looking happy and excited at the same time "he will definitely love the surprise" he was so sure about it after he prepared a lil surprise for his boy to show him how happy he was with his work so far. Walking around the mansion he saw someone stambling out of a car he knew who it could but he wasn't expecting him to be here this soon, wasn't he supposed to be.... Lee disregarded the thought "well it's better he is here sooner" he shrugged and headed to invite him in.

Jimin was so fast just wanting to be back to his room as soon as possible but guess his prayers weren't heard because just then he bumped into a hard broad chest "ouch.." he looked up and he was met with someone he really wasn't looking forward to this night "baby boy I have a surprise for you" he didn't even let him register his words and the next thing Jimin knew was he was dragged to the older man's room who right away shut the doors making him slight flinch but he didn't want to show his fear.

His bag was disregarded at the corner of the large ass room and it's when he noticed the atmosphere of the room, it was deem lighted, essence all over the room and rose petals sprayed on the white covers, who's honey moon was it again, he was so confused "I want you to check out this" he heard the older instruct and he noticed a gift box that lay on the bed he knew this wasn't going good.