Chapter 15

Evan's POV

"Evan, please open the door," Samantha whined as Waeland laughed behind the locked door.

"No. I'm not letting you in so you can play dress-up with me," I said, crossing my arms.

Jeez, these people are so irritable. Honestly, Samantha is probably more annoying than Waeland at this point. At least he isn't trying to dress me up like some Ken doll.

"Evan, it's not that bad, the rest of us guys had to do it, too. I swear it's not as bad as you're acting like." Waeland said through the door.

Oh, never mind. If he wants to dress me up, too, then he's just as bad as Samantha.

I sighed and shook my head. "If you think I'm going to just let you guys dress me up without a fight, then you don't know me," I swear, if they don't drop this, I'll just stay locked up in here the whole week. I don't mind, I brought snacks and water, I'll be fine.

"Well, we could get to know better if you came out of there," Samantha said in a sing-song voice and I sighed.

"C'mon Evan, I promise I'll protect you if you come out," Waeland told me and I blushed a bit. Luckily no one is in the room right now.

"I don't need your slow ass to protect me," I said, trying to insult him and hide my blush. Yeah, that's right, I'm faster than him. Unless he was holding out on me on our date... Nope. I'm faster.

I heard Waeland chuckle and I pouted. Is this guy fazed by anything? Probably not. He's a weirdo.

Oh, wait, he becomes silent when I told him we weren't going out...

"Well, I'll protect my little Evan anyways. So come out, I promise I won't let them dress you up. Deal?" Waeland said and I thought about it. Wait, did he just call me little?

"Promise?" I asked, still skeptical of him and the she-wolf behind the closed door.

"Promise," Waeland assured me and I got up and walked over to the door before opening it.

"Deal," I said, now looking at Waeland face-to-face.

"You're so boring Evan," Samantha said with a sigh as she trotted away with her head hanging down.

I think she meant to make me feel bad... But I don't. Does that make me heartless?

"Hey, I don't think you're boring," Waeland said as he wrapped an arm around my waist and I looked at him with a raised brow.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked and he just inched closer, but I couldn't find the will to pull away.

"I don't know, what do you think I'm doing..." He mumbled as his lips barely brushed against mine, making my cheeks heat up a bit from his closeness.

Honestly, right now, I'm kind of tempted to kiss those perfect lips of his... But I can't give in to him. Not this easily, at least not again. No matter how much I want to...

"I think you're getting way too close to me for just being my friend," I say, pulling away from Waeland before I wasn't able to.

"Then let's be more than just friends." Waeland teased and I rolled my eyes and shook my head in response.

"Hey guys, let's go on a hike or something, it's so boring to just stay in here! We did come here for a reason, right?" Some girl said as she came around the corner, crossing her arms at Waeland. Oh, I'm pretty sure I know her. If my memory is correct her name's Kylee. I'm glad I pulled away from Waeland now, she's the one that was jealous when Waeland forced me to sit at their lunch table.