Chapter 18

Evan's POV

I felt the hard, cold porch against my back as Waeland pinned me down to the porch. His warm, soft, pink lips moved in perfect sync with mine. I felt his tongue move swiftly over my bottom lip and I gave him full access to my mouth.

Our tongues only fought for dominance for a moment before I gave in, I didn't care to put up a fight. Maybe I should, but I just want to let Waeland take over. He's probably more experienced than I am.

He groaned softly into against my lips as my rock hard-on rubbed against his own, causing me to moan in turn. Our breaths became heavier as he pulled closer to me and kissed me more deeply. I kissed back deeper as he unpinned one of my hands and slid it down my body slowly, causing me to shudder at his touch.

I didn't mind, I was loving every second of it. I love how he kisses me so deeply and with so much passion it makes me melt into him. And I love how he grinds his body against me and causes me to moan and only want him even more.

I want him closer.

I pulled closer as his hand slipped under my shirt and I gasped a small moan as he pinched my hard nipple gently. Which caused him to chuckle a bit and he did it again.

I blushed as he laughed. Why would he laugh?

Maybe I should stop this before it gets too far...

Or not... I thought as he grinded himself against me and I moaned into his mouth. I reached my non-pinned up into his hair and ran my fingers through it as he smirked against my lips a bit.

Maybe I'm drunk again because the only thing I can think about is Waeland.

His soft hair in my fingers, his warm, sexy body pressed against mine, and his wonderful scent all around me. I feel like if we continue like this we're going to do something much more than just make-out on this porch.

"Wow, looks like things are getting steamy out here. Can I join?" Garret asked as Waeland and I jumped apart from each other.

This is the second time that I can truly say that I hate Garret.

Waeland's POV

Damn it, Garret!

I bet that son of a b*tch did that on purpose. I've seen the way he eyes Evan. And I didn't forget the time when he cornered Evan at lunch either.

He just had to come interrupt just as I was about to fulfill my fantasies with Evan. And he's one of the worst people to have seen us. Garret is a total gossip girl.

"No, you can't join. Now, can you please leave so we can get back to what you were doing?" I asked with irritation showing clearly in my voice.

Usually, I would play it off or at least be nice to Garret, but I'm too frustrated right now to even care.

"Oh? What exactly were you two doing?" Garret asked with a smirk as he sat down in a chair close to us.

He's not going to leave.

"I'm going inside," Evan said as he stood up and walked inside without even allowing me to say anything or stop him.

Noo! Don't leave me with this asshole, Evan! I pouted in my head as Garret laughed and I growled and grabbed the closest pebble to me and threw it at him.

"Asshole. You did that on purpose." I said with a small snarl as he dodged the pebble, still laughing.

"Oh, don't be like that Waeland. After all, you don't want me to tell your dad what I just saw." Garret said, smirking at me.

Cocky bastard.

But he's right. I don't want him to tell my dad. He'd probably kill me. Or worse, never let me see Evan again.

Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic, but still, that would be terrible.

"Whatever... What do you want Garret?" I said as I sighed defeatedly.

"Nothing much really... Just Evan." He said and I just looked at him then I laughed.

Garret just looked confused as I kept laughing.

He's hilarious, he wants Evan? Evan isn't some kind of puppy for sale. And even if he was, Evan would be a very vicious puppy to try and sell.

"One, Evan hates your ass if you couldn't tell from the time that he broke your nose. Second, why would you come to me for that? I'm not Evan's owner or something." I told him and he glared at me.

"How do you know he hates me?" Garret asked and I just raised my brow at him.

"You seriously can't tell? His facial expressions are practically screaming that he hates your ass." I said and shook my head at him. What an idiot.

"Oh really? Well, how about when you first started bringing Evan around. He didn't look too happy to be around you either." He snapped back and I only smirked.

"Well, as you can tell from what you just walked in on, he doesn't hate me. Anyways, I don't need to talk to you anymore. You're getting on my nerves," I told him with an annoyed tone. Which is probably funny coming from me since Evan always says that I'm the annoying one. But Garret is annoying me.

I stood up and walked to the porch door as Garret grabbed my arm.

"Remember what I told you. I don't mind telling-"

"Go ahead, be a little tattle tale, bitch. I'm done with you. Leave my boyfriend and me alone." I stated as I shrugged him off of me and went inside.

Truth is, I do care if he tells my dad. But the thing about Garret is that he responds better if someone is more threatening. If you really let him think he has the power, even though he does, he'll treat you like a dog.

And I am not going to be treated like a dog.

Besides, I'm still pissed that he interrupted me and Evan. I really thought that he and I could do a lot more than what we were doing.

I've never gone "all the way" with anyone before, but I definitely want to with my little Evan. In fact, I've wanted to ever since that party I took him to.

But I knew it was too soon and he would barely even let me touch him. It's probably still too soon, but I can't hold back my teenage hormones forever.

I mean, just look down at my pants now. I'm going to have to take a really long shower.

Or go to Evan's room.

Going to Evan's room seems a lot more appealing... But I think I'll have to settle with a shower. I'm afraid if I went to Evan's room right now he would try to kill me.

Don't think I didn't notice how red with embarrassment he was when he ran inside after getting caught.

I swear, for someone that tries to act like a mean asshole all the time, he's utterly adorable.