Chapter 19

Evan's POV

Oh. My. Ah! What the hell?!

I mentally screamed as I pushed my back up against my door and placed my hand over my heart in an attempt to calm it down. It was beating so hard in my chest and in my ears, I thought everyone in the house could hear it.

I've kissed Waeland before, but that. That was different. I don't know what was different about what just happened and our other kisses, but it had my body on fire. My heart was pounding in my chest, my entire body was hot and my lips ached slightly.

How? How did Waeland make me feel this way? I've never felt like this before, and I've only known him for a few weeks and he's making me feel all these things that I never thought really existed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely innocent. I have read a few things before out of curiosity, but I never thought those feelings ever really existed. I thought it was just fantasy or an exaggeration, but I see now that I was wrong.

Those burning, tingly sensations people write and talk about are real.

I reached up and touched my lips lightly with my fingers, still remembering the feeling of his lips against mine. And I loved it.

I liked him kissing me before, but this one I loved. I want it again. I thought as I reached for the doorknob but quickly stopped myself.

No, you can't give in that easily, I told myself as I sighed and walked away from the door and flopped on the bed. Besides, we did just get caught.

Maybe that's a sign that we should stop. And I definitely don't think I'm ready for anything more than what just happened.

Besides, isn't Waeland my boyfriend now..? We can always do that again...

Right?

Was it really a good idea to tell him yes? I really just wanted to cheer him up since he looked so sad. And I really do like him.

Jeez, what am I thinking? I shouldn't let him get in my head this much. It's bad for my health.

I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me tightly and tried really hard to forget about Waeland as I finally let sleep take over me.

"Eeevaaan~" A voice sang as I looked around in the pitch black room, unable to identify where the voice was really coming from.

"Eeevaaan~" The voice sang again and I tried to respond but I couldn't find my voice.

"Eeevaaan~ wake uuup~" A girls voice sang as I opened my eyes slowly a blinked a few times in confusion.

Who the he-

I didn't even get to finish my thought before I jumped and fell back off of the bed in terror. Samantha just laughed and crawled over to the side of the bed to look at me. She didn't even ask if I was okay!

"What the hell Samantha?!" I yelled as I tried to calm my frightened heart down.

She just laughed harder. "I don't get why you were so scared, I just woke you up in the sweetest way possible."

"Sweet?! How do you get that laying beside someone saying they're name in the creepiest way possible while grinning at them is sweet?!" I ask as I stand up.

God, she scares me more than Waeland does!

Samantha just shrugged and hopped off of the bed onto the floor.

"How do you find my singing voice creepy?" She asked with a small pout.

Yeah, I don't feel bad one bit for thinking her voice is creepy. Because it is.