3-25-13

Dear Luke,

Once again, I didn't sleep. I had a different dream, but it was more terrifying. I couldn't really remember it when I woke up, but all I remember was how scary it was.

I just laid in bed staring at the ceiling, taking slow, steady, breaths. I shook a little in fear. It was raining out, lighting lit up my room and the thunder made me jump in place. Each time lighting struck, I pulled the covers closer to my body. But as the sun rose, the rain stopped.

The sun shone through my blinds and I knew I wasn't going to sleep.

My dad was home and I told him about my problem. He decided on getting me another therapist, and is scheduling an appointment soon.

I got to school and in photography Ashton is opening up a little. I am starting to see his old personality come back. He is more playful, and continues to take photos of me.

We were outside taking pictures of out damp surroundings. Ashton asked me for my number so we could keep in touch for the project. I gave it to him, and then the bell rang.

I almost fell asleep in the rest of my classes.

In math, my teacher woke me up by slamming a book down on my desk which made everyone laugh. I was really embarrassed.

When I was at lunch I almost fell asleep, but your friends came over and sat with me again. They are really nice. I now see why you always liked them.

-May