4-25-13

Dear Luke,

So Ashton and I are officially dating. Ashton feels bad because you liked me too, but I assured him it was fine. Not like it matters anymore.

Every one of our friends apparently knew about you liking me. And told me that you were actually afraid of having them around me because you thought they might scare me off. I thought it was funny and laughed, we are friends now. There was nothing for you to worry about.

Ashton is taking me on a date this weekend, and I am kind of scared. I have never been on a date before.

I am getting embarrassed about writing this to you, mainly because I have never talked to you about guys I have liked before. You were completely comfortable asking me about girls, but it feels weird vise versa.

So I am going to change the subject.

Also, I know that if you really liked me you would be frustrated about me telling you these things, mainly because am dating your best friend. So I will stop.

The weather is getting warmer, but it supposed to rain all week. Which means I can't wear shorts.

I don't have to use my medication any more, my dreams are gone, so I put them in the cabinet. I am happy the dreams are gone, I am getting sleep now.

I feel much happier than when you left. I am trying to forget about you, but it seems like every time I try to forget, I just remember you more.

It sounds confusing, but it always happens.

-May