3-30-13

Dear Luke,

Today I went to my therapist. I told her about how I actually felt accepted yesterday when I was out with your friends. She told me it was good for me to go out and make friends. I couldn't stop smiling when I told her.

She continued to ask about you, and that is when I stopped smiling. I thought she was done asking about you. But she wasn't.

I asked her why and she said that she believes that you might be the reason for my nightmares. I kind of suspected it a little, but I didn't really think about it.

I then asked her why I had nightmares when I was little. They weren't because of you, I knew that.

She told me it was because of my mom.

I suspected that my mom was the reason for my nightmares when I was little. My mom left us when I was younger. Without her in my life, I didn't really grow up the way I wanted to be. Your mom was the only mother figure in my life, and she kind of replaced my mom.

My therapist also told me that my mom might also be the reason for my nightmares now too. She told me I should get closer with your mom, it might help.

I haven't talked to your mom in a while. She has been busy lately. Which is good. But I wonder if she would actually want to see me.

-May