5-31-13

Dear Luke,

I am sorry I haven't been writing to you lately.

It's just, I feel like I finally have friends. I have been hanging out with everyone lately and I feel accepted. For once I don't look lonely. I don't feel lonely either.

Ashton and I have been hanging out a lot more sense he met my dad. Tess made dinner for the four of us yesterday and it turned out good. It was nice.

We have been going everywhere together. And he has been teaching me to explore places, we drove all the way to Chicago over the weekend, but no one knew. I told my dad I was staying at a friends house.

We went to the river, went to a few restraunts and met a couple people.

One person was Ashton's cousin. She showed us around and we slept at her apartment. She is 27, and lives with a roommate who looked like she hated us. It was great.

Another person was named Harry, he played in a local band and we saw him live at a coffee shop downtown. I drank tea and watched, he was a great singer. He was really tall, brown curly hair and had lots of tattoos. Ashton and I got to meet him after they were offstage.

The last person was named Calum. We met him on the shore of the river after he took our picture. He showed us around, and he told us he was originally from Australia. We could obviously tell by the accent. He was really nice, and we parted ways a little later.

The trip was fun and I am sorry for not keeping you updated, but I will try. It is summer now, and now that I have friends I actually have plans.

-May