3-31-13

Dear Luke,

It has been rainy a lot more lately. There have been a lot of thunderstorms and I actually like walking in the rain now. It is soothing.

My nightmares are still happening and it is interfering with school. I don't have enough energy any more. I don't even feel like eating any more.

I can't help but day dream in class, or wonder what would be the best way to go. I keep thinking about you, just as much as normal.

I can't focus much. And I am tired, so so tired. I haven't slept in three days.

My therapist prescribed me a medication. It should help me sleep. I have to to take two pills at 6 so the effects have take place at 8.

I took the medication. I don't think it is working. I am laying here, but I can't shut my eyes. You are in my mind more than normal, these past couple days have been like this. I haven't wrote to you because I didn't want you to worry.

If you were here, maybe everything would be back to normal. And maybe I could help you with what you were going through.

All the 'what ifs' are going through my mind, but I can't seem to realize that you are gone. I has been a year, and I am still thinking this way.

You need to get out of my mind Luke Hemmings.

-May