4-3-13

Dear Luke,

The medication still isn't working like it used too. It seems to be making it worse. Once, I thought I was falling asleep, but I ended up just shutting my eyes.

I have been putting on more makeup to cover up the dark circles under my eyes, and it works. My dad thinks the medication is working when it really isn't. I don't want to tell him its not though.

On Wednesday it was warm outside and wasn't raining, so Ashton and I went outside for our project.

We found the outside classroom that no one goes to anymore and took photos of the benches and tables. Our teacher announced a new part of the project that we have to do soon, we have to take pictures outside of school. We mainly talked about that and where we would be going.

Ashton said there is a place you used to hang out at, an abandoned building that you went to. He told me that you went there to think.

You never told me about it, and I wonder why. But I agreed to go there to take the photos.

The topic of you was on our minds. We tried ignoring it but every time we talked the topic always rolled back to you.

My brother is in town, and your brothers are home too. When I got home from school my brother was talking to your brothers in your driveway.

I was happy to see him, mainly because he has been busy lately and I haven't gotten to see him in forever.

They are all home for Easter, and your mom invited us over for dinner on Easter, we agreed. My dad doesn't really do anything anymore fir this holiday, so it will be good for us. My therapist also told me it would be good to get close to your mom. So that would be good for me.

-May