INTRO // PLEASE READ !!

hello and welcome to...

GARDENER // a yandere dream smp story.

please read the following for possible trigger warnings, updates, and the basics of what to expect.

THINGS TO KNOW.
1. all mcyts mentioned in this story are their dsmp characters NOT their real self.

mcyts from the dream smp who will appear as of now (this list may be updated) includes and is not limited to:

quackity
wilbursoot
tommyinnit
tubbo
ranboo
philza
fundy
nihachu
technoblade ( o7 )
callahan
eret
karl

those who are listed and are not comfortable with fanfics written about them/in a certain manner will either be arranged to their comfortability or taken out of the story, or the story will be taken down.

2. speaking of characters, there will be ocs inserted that replace other dsmp characters that i don't write with due to my own comfortability and/or the content creator's boundaries. please just treat them as their own characters and their own duo/trio names. whatever ccs name is not on the list above, they're not involved in this story.

the following ocs will be appearing:

— King * (yes he goes by his nickname King. do not confuse that with his title reigning as emperor- and also this is not eret😭 bro is his own character)
— Cosmo
— Corey
— Asher

if you'd like to know more about them, check out my updates and revisions book for more info or y'all can go into this blind<3

3. there will be platonic friendships. this includes characters who are minors such as tommyinnit, tubbo, ranboo, etc.

as much as i get this question a lot, no there will not be platonic yandere relationships. for some reason, i rarely write with them and i think it's for the better considering how much y/n endures in my books😭 homie just needs a platonic friend that actually has some activated neurons in their brain.

4. there is no smut in this story. however, there may be triggering themes. it is hard to list triggers as of now, but readers should be aware of seeing these themes in yandere stories such as:

kidnapping
manipulation and/or derealization
blood
gore
negative sexual tension and/or harassment/assault
|
overall, weird yandere behavior such as stalking, obsessiveness, etc.

if there is any triggering themes in a chapter, a trigger warning will obviously be displayed.

if this isn't obvious already, i do not condone this behavior at all. this book is entirely fictional.

5. lowercase intended. this story will also be in 2nd and 3rd person (2nd person is mostly used to make it feel like you as a reader is also moving along the story as you the character. 3rd person will be used for narration purposes).

6. they/them pronouns are being used solely for the purpose of not making y/n (aka the reader and character) a specified gender
i'm a gn!reader stan and writer til i drop dead. mark that on my gay grave^

7. not only is this yandere!dream smp but it's also a fantasy au (ie. manberg and the greater smp are kingdoms featuring some characters as knights, butlers, elite class, and middle class, the aesthetic is mostly gilded age, cottagecore, sometimes with a mix of retro depending on the devices portrayed)

8. this story goes off of the lore from the lmanberg/manberg arc or whatever it's called (basically when manberg vs pogtopia is happening) but then does its own thing ofc. additionally, there's certain details of the story that are subject to change such as the following:

- there's no canon lives. once someone dies, they're either gone or show up as a ghost

- some characters who are originally hybrids may be described with more human features but still have their hybrid abilities (don't hate on me please i take inspo from certain fanart that has these qualities and i love it a lot)

- because i don't write with c!dream, the dsmp is not called the dsmp. you'll see other names circling around and those location names will be listed in the very next chapter :)

9. any form of media including images or videos attached on chapters are not mine. everything is searched up on the internet.

additionally, all flower meanings are also searched up on the internet. there's so many meanings to one flower so don't let my research dictate what a certain flower can fully represent since there's both positive and negative meanings. i be using the most dramatic meanings that i can find to use as symbolism for the chapter titles😭

——- ——- ——-

FACTS ABOUT Y/N.
- they work as a gardener // uh oh the title just spoiled it goddammit >:(
- they're in the middle/working class
- they live with their grandpa and younger brother named parker who is around 5-7 years old
- they don't really have past lore that's revealed so interpret it however you like—i get a lot of questions asking about what happened to y/n's parents and why they aren't really mentioned or around in the story. i do that purposely because it isn't a great detail within the story but it brings up questions about how they were raised, what qualities did they inherit from their parents, etc. i also like readers to shape how they want their character to turn out since it is their own character after all. i feel like for authentic purposes, you should be able to control your character's past not the author, but no judgment to all the other amazing stories i've read who do the same. i love them just the same :)
- they're definitely short. maybe somewhere between 5'2" to 5'8" (and if you try to go against the system and be taller, eat my shorts you beanstalk wannabe. i know you feel short asl with all these 6-8 foot hybrids around you but let me insert just one small yandere book cliche for once and then everything else is yours)

——- ——- ——-

A/N.
WHEN AUTHOR SPEAKS.
that's all folks! hope y'all enjoy<3

GET READY FOR...
YANDERE GALORE.