CHAPTER XXVII : QUICKSAND ROSES

LET'S DANCE AND WALTZ TO LIFE.

QUICKSAND ROSES ARE STATEMENT FLOWERS THAT ARE RECOMMENDED FOR USE DURING IMPORTANT EVENTS, ESPECIALLY BRIDAL CEREMONIES.

QUICKSAND ROSES ARE ASSOCIATED WITH TENDER ROMANCE, HAVING A SOFTER STATEMENT COMPARED TO RED ROSES.

key
trigger warnings!: mentions of alcohol use, obsessive behavior.

keytrigger warnings!: mentions of alcohol use, obsessive behavior

PRIDE PALACE, GREATER SMP.

Y/N STOOD AT THE MIRRORS, eyeing themselves while the maids helped out with fixing their hair and makeup. ranboo entered the room and beamed at them. "wow. you're looking all fancy today!" he exclaimed, making the both of you chuckle.

you gazed back at ranboo, paying attention to the fancier double-breasted suit that he was wearing. "i could say the same to you, mr. boo." you jabbed back at him. "you got that from callahan, didn't you?" you teased. "hey! that's no fair! he makes the best suits. plus, i get a discount."

"well so do i." you both stuck your tongues out at one another.

"alright people!" eret came into the room with an extravagant tuxedo on, a cloak with the bisexual flag stitched into the inside, and rainbow gems that lined his crown. both you and ranboo gawked at him with your jaws dropped.

"you look amazing, eret." you went over to them and felt the material on their cloak. they chuckled, bashfully attempting to subside the blush rising to their cheeks. "thank you. you both looking stunning as well." they glanced at ranboo and nodded at him.

"you two ready to go?" you and ranboo nodded eagerly, following eret to the east wing of the castle. when the doors opened, you were met with a carriage and phil and callahan standing beside it, conversing with pleasant smiles plastered on their faces.

"phil! callahan!" you screeched out, running towards them, having to lift up your dress's skirt as they turned toward you [like i said in the last chapter for simplistic purposes, i'm using descriptions about a dress. if you have a suit, imagine a suit]. you gave them both tight hugs, also cupping callahan's cheeks. "you look gorgeous, y/n." phil complimented, placing his hand on your shoulder. callahan gave you a thumbs up in agreement. "why thank you! it's nice seeing you guys in suits as well. so handsome."

the five of you settled into the luxurious carriage, you sitting between callahan and ranboo, and phil and eret sitting in the seats across. all of you turned to face one another, sometimes chatting with the person you were next to, or joining in a big group conversation, bantering and bouncing off random topics.

overall, there was a warm, mellow feeling to the air—the feeling of an exciting day ahead—which hugged everyone the entire time while you sat there with all the people you've come to admire and love in the most unique ways. in a way, it almost made you homesick, thinking about missing them even when you were going to be home soon. you couldn't wait to see everyone else at the festival.