CHAPTER XVI : GARDENIAS

A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR.

GARDENIAS REPRESENT SECRET LOVE.

key
- trigger warnings!: drug usage, psychological torture, obsessiveness, light gore/injuries from fighting.

key- trigger warnings!: drug usage, psychological torture, obsessiveness, light gore/injuries from fighting

HEADQUARTERS OF POGTOPIA.

**

HOW DID COSMO EVEN FIND YOU? let's just say, he's been working undercover in pogtopia. was it to spoil pogtopia's plans to the greater smp or manberg? no. not at all. it was for his own enjoyment, watching the political authorities closely like they were lab rats (and secretly thinking of ways to sabotage both sides though he would never admit that).

although he couldn't help but feel some pity for manberg, ultimately siding with pogtopia after seeing the after math of the throne in the greater smp. he got bored of politics quickly since he knew he was going to end up above the aristocrats whether they liked it or not.

he was welcomed in pogtopia's headquarters, roaming around freely. that's when he found a certain door creaked open slightly, leading into a dark room. his curiosity obviously peaked, not recognizing the door from previous visits.

he glanced around, checking that the coast was clear before quietly putting his hand on the door, putting little weight on it to push it open slowly. when he peered into the room, he couldn't believe it—he might've had to pinch himself just a little bit.

there you lied, sound asleep. he found y/n! it was only a matter of timing and twisted thoughts when cosmo would sneak into the headquarters undetected, retrieving you from underneath pogtopia's nose.

**

fundy managed to break in to pogtopia's lair, his senses on the lookout. he carefully treaded the unknown halls, pushing down any door he could find in hopes of finding you, only to be met with empty rooms.

he held his sword close to him, ready to swing as he kept searching. it wasn't long before he felt himself get forcefully kicked forward, landing on the ground with a thud. he immediately shot up and turned around, being met with technoblade's stoic gaze.

"we've got an intruder, boys." techno deadpanned, his voice kept at a monotone with no emotion. "well well well. what are you doing here, fundy?" wilbur stepped out from the shadows along with tommy, tubbo, and philza, all of them wielding enchanted weapons while surrounding the manbergian.

fundy looked around at everyone's faces, huffing with furrowed brows, the grip on his sword tightening. "where in the FUCK is y/n!? I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM HERE! DON'T LIE TO ME!" he blared out, getting into a combat stance, his sword's blade aimed strategically in front of him.