*EPILOGUES NOW AVAILABLE*

WELCOME TO THE END.

key
- trigger warnings!: death, mentions of kidnapping.

BEFORE TECHNO COULD FIRE THE CROSSBOW, a soft sizzling noise sliced its way through everyone's ears and made itself one with the tension in the air.

like the speed of light, the ground suddenly split, explosions being heard in the distance like a chain reaction, inching closer and closer. almost everyone was knocked off their chairs from the ground shaking viciously.

in no time, the audience began dispersing wildly towards the exits as the stage blew up, tubbo being relished in flames, and everyone backstage screaming out in a chorus of agony that reached towards the skies for resolve. the flames were about to scratch you but it was luckily just out of your reach before it took its sweet time spreading down the stage and on the grass. due to the explosion, you were sent on the ground and almost over a table from the shockwave, the guards likewise doing the same and releasing you from their grip.

your eyes widened but instantly understood what was happening, getting up and sprinting with the sea of people who were trying to desperately get away from the explosions, even knocking their own family out of their ways and quite literally clawing skin to get to a carriage, or to just keep running down the streets screaming.

you tried your best not to trip while maneuvering between everyone, being able to slip between people with ease. your fight or flight instinct was definitely activated, your mind a completely blank slate yet also abnormally congesting with fearful thoughts.

you felt your adrenaline start to kick in, not realizing that you were bolting with no one on your side. you couldn't find anyone at your table from earlier. it was all down to you.

you had to get out of here alive.

while everything kept exploding and shattering around you, flames devouring the decor that was in their way before triggering another eruption, rubble began raining from the sky, causing utter destruction on site.

you glanced around to see people getting hit, people sobbing beside dead bodies.

your heart beat seemed to speed up and get caught in your throat as you tried pedaling your feet to its fastest speed, having to jump up on a few tables and run across them briefly instead to get past people.

"Y/N/N!" niki yawped, attempting to reach out to you in the distance. once you turned your head, it was unfortunate that you had to witness something so tragic.

in the blink of an eye, niki got crushed by rubble, getting knocked down as easily as a tower of cards.

"NO!" you screamed out, scrambling over to her. you saw her upper body sticking out, her groaning in pain.

you tried to hold her hand, giving it a squeeze. "i'm sorry, niki." you began weeping, your tears salting the ground. "niki, please-"

"y/n/n... i love you." niki glanced back up at you. her eyes were extremely glossy—brighter and shinier than any diamond forged from the earth—tears cascading down her cheeks as she bled out. even when she was dying, she just wanted to be with you in her last moments.

before you could do anything, callahan grabbed you by the waist, picking you up bridal style, and sprinting with you in his arms. he made sure to adjust you, ensuring you were comfortable and he was able to hold onto you for longer.