!.IMPORTANT NOTICE.!

before i go on to say what's really important (unless you want to see the important notice first then just scroll to the bold stuff) i just wanted to say this:

🚛 you've reached the end of this story.

whether you've been here since the beginning or you just got here, i cannot thank you any more. i'd give you all that i can for the time, dedication, and love you've put into this book just as much as i have when writing it. although i do creative writing for myself, every artist knows that any work that's private or put out in public is all the same and only circles back to what is close to you.

writing has always been an escape for me and especially back in 2021 when quarantine was just simmering down and i wasn't in the best state of mind, i wrote this book (and others that soon came after it) to express my love for dsmp at the time. was the yandere genre a bit of a strange way to go? yeah absolutely. but it did kickstart my writing and as i always say, you always have to start somewhere if you wanna keep going up.

now i've moved on to other fandoms and branched out. i plan to continue writing just not dsmp books anymore. i was hoping to at least continue a draft that i've been meaning to publish of a big dsmp book (not yandere but more of the action genre) but of course my creative burnout kicked in at the time of writing it and i don't think i will ever finish it. just note that i'm still around, i got a separate life away from this, and i still intend to write—just under different fandoms.

— i'm definitely going to continue editing all my yandere dsmp books as i've said previously. however, i can't give you guys a specific time on when they'll release. they'll be slowly coming out throughout the year as i'm in the middle of writing a book for a different fandom and i'm more focused on getting that published first and foremost if possible.

-

now- for the really truly important notice that everyone should know:

if you have not gotten the info a while ago, my old dsmp writing is being deleted and these new versions are going to replace them—if you wanna read more about it, look for the chapter called GARDENER REWRITES in my revisions + ocs + updates book under my very first reading list.
(this book is considered my master book for all my works even non-dsmp related)

the old / original version of gardener will be deleted on march 18, 2024.

i will send two notices about it—
one will be sent two weeks prior on march 4.
and the other will be sent a week prior on march 11.

these notices will be announced on my feed and will be posted in the old gardener book.

what i personally recommend to do if you're the type of reader that likes organizing books by reading list—add this book to your reading list because it will forever stay up as long as it intends to stay - this way you won't freak out when you notice that the old version has been deleted.

that's all!!! take care of yourself and stay hydrated :)

— your author.
food_truck