CHAPTER XIX : CARNATIONS

EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE I HAVE DONE FOR YOU.

CARNATIONS REPRESENT DISDAIN.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of alcohol usage, obsessiveness, small injuries, mentions of gore/inflicting injury.

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of alcohol usage, obsessiveness, small injuries, mentions of gore/inflicting injury

**

" KING, FACE IT. they're probably gone. we've been searching everyday for months now and it's been breaking knights's services. what if we need to be deployed soon?"

king didn't hesitate to throw his glass filled with alcohol at the wall behind the man. the glass easily shattered, creating a loud crash of alcohol and ice splattering the floor.

"NO! YOU HEAR ME!? WE'RE GONNA KEEP SEARCHING FOR Y/N, DEAD OR ALIVE. THIS MANHUNT ISN'T ENDING UNTIL I SAY SO!" king ordered through a desperate shout, his fists clenched on the table. he drew out a deep breath in the middle of the tense silence before continuing calmly, "we need to find them."

**

——-                       ——-                       ——-

TECHNO'S COTTAGE, WEST SNOWCHESTER BORDERS.

IT WAS A RAINY NIGHT whilst y/n resided in techno's home, bored out of their mind. they were relaxing, laying down on the couch while staring up at the ceiling in thought.

as if on cue, the front door opened. techno returned from pogtopia, getting inside to dry off, hanging his wet cloak and hood on a hook on the wall. while he felt the wetness of his hair, he faced you, gazing at you with an endearing smile.

you were staring back at him, admiring his figure as he took strides towards the couch, peering down at you. "you doing okay?" techno asked, his voice soft. you sat up and nodded, hugging his sweater that you were wearing close to your body.

observing the tangled state his hair was in, you ushered him to sit on the couch, him instantly following through with your antics. you ran to your room to fetch a comb before coming back. due to his broad figure even when he was seated, you had to kneel on the couch with the back of his head facing you. you carefully took his pink hair in your hands, combing through its tangled strands.

you two were in peaceful silence. the feeling of your surroundings dying down and leaving room for only you and techno began to linger in the crisp atmosphere. there was nothing that could ruin this moment.

BANG.

"TECHNO!"

BANG BANG BANG.