CHAPTER XIII : RHODODENDRONS

I KNOW YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME.

RHODODENDRONS REPRESENT DANGER.

key
- trigger warnings!: kidnapping, drug usage, possessiveness, obsessiveness.

——-                       ——-                       ——-

A/N.
WHEN AUTHOR SPEAKS.
okay okay i know i usually have these at the end of the chapters but like when i'm telling you we getting into deep shit, i mean like we getting into deep shit (y'all see that trigger warning??👀) so grab some popcorn and candy and buckle up for a rollercoaster of chapters yandere cracker cravers🥰

——-                       ——-                       ——-

IT WAS HIS TIME TO PROPERLY ADVANCE. it's been nearly a week and a half since wilbur met y/n. quick how time flies by right? wilbur non-stop talked about them to phil, saying everything along the lines of, "oh phil! you should see this beautiful angel! they walked with such grace and dexterity!" - "their face looked like it was carved by the gods themselves!" - "i couldn't believe i stepped on the same ground as them." - "oh but you should see their e/c-colored eyes. it was like staring into precious gems." - "i wanna see them again." - "i miss them dearly."

it worried phil a bit, but he couldn't blame his sons for falling in love. first techno, now wilbur. wilbur obviously talked about you with more passion than the more reclusive techno will ever do, revealing every single detail he could recall of you like you were a fine art sculpture. tommy couldn't believe it either. frankly, the child was getting quite annoyed every time his older brother pointed out something that reminded him of you.

**

wilbur worked hard—vigorously—to get his angel all to himself. he devised a secret plan, disguising it as some propaganda for pogtopia so that he could get tommy to help him with no suspicion. he made sure each step was concise and perfected, ensuring you would be his reward in the end.

once the night settled and stars visibly littered the sky, him and tommy sneaked out to manberg's presidential house, attaching a grappling device at the end of a rope to your window, stealthily scaling the walls of the emperor's estate with determination. he was certain you'd be asleep by now.

tommy kept a close lookout, making sure no guards could spot wilbur, the coast having to be clearer than iced water. as wilbur crept toward the edge of the window, picking it open and stepping inside, his eyes landed upon his prize: your body laid in a blissful state of sleep on your bed, hair sprawled out on your pillow and bestowed like sleeping beauty in a glass coffin, soft breathing being the only sound that appealed to his ears besides his own bursting heart beat and inevitable adrenaline triggered by excitement.