CHAPTER II : PURPLE ASTERS

LOVELY TO MEET YOU.

PURPLE ASTERS REPRESENT ROYALTY.

key
- trigger warnings!: none.

key- trigger warnings!: none

PRESIDENTIAL HOUSE, MANBERG.

" WE'RE HERE! LOOK Y/N! " tubbo eagerly grabbed y/n by the arm and pointed out the window. they laughed at his excitement. right when the carriage came to a full stop, tubbo immediately gripped y/n's hand, busting the door open and running out, dragging them with him.

quackity, feeling slightly jealous, jumped out and stammered, "h-hey! be careful!" he ran into the presidential house, trailing behind tubbo but also having a hard time keeping up. you, on the other hand, easily kept up with tubbo's speedy steps while he held your hand tightly as to not lose you. you were used to running around with parker who always seemed to have sporadic adrenaline rushes.

while running down the long, winding corridors, you would turn your head to glimpse at the building you were in. every wall was made of a white stone along with white granite floors, gold etching into statue-like designs within the architecture of hallway corners. on the floor were extravagant red wine carpets even leading up the staircases, forcing the scene to remind you of a coronation. you also noticed some small pedestals with fragile statues behind glass display cases and vases with different flowers in them. you mentally noted to check them later when you had the time.

tubbo finally slowed down in front of some dark cocoa double doors. some footsteps trailed behind along with panting. "dang tubbo. you should be a track star." quackity joked as tubbo adjusted his vest, making both of you laugh. quackity whipped his head toward you and offered a star-twinkling smile, liking the way he could make you laugh. he made sure he would do that all the time whenever he talked to you—a personal gentleman and standup comedian.

tubbo knocked on the double doors. there was some shuffling heard before the doors opened, revealing a tall man with dark brown hair and a black mask on that only covered the upper portion of his face. immediately, an aura of mystery rushed in and settled itself in the air as they seemed like the type of person to frequent masquerades—the perfect place to hide one's identity and leave without a trace. you couldn't lie- the guy was somewhat intimidating. they wore a different tuxedo without a vest unlike tubbo and quackity. they held an intrigued expression, staring down at the three people standing in front of him.

when his eyes scanned over everyone, his smile widened. "hello tubbo! hey quackity! who do we got here?" his voice slightly boomed and the trace of a small accent became apparent as he spoke. "y/n l/n. gardener at your service, sir." you introduced yourself, taking a step forward with your hand stuck out. the man's smile was only half an inch away from a full grin as he gazed down at you, soaking in your appearance. he couldn't lie- he found you quite pretty. he didn't hesitate on shaking your hand.