CHAPTER VII : SALVIAS

AT FIRST SIGHT.

SALVIAS ARE PERENNIALS THAT MEAN "THINKING OF YOU" WHEN BLUE, AND "FOREVER MINE" WHEN RED.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of obsessiveness.

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of obsessiveness

PRESIDENTIAL HOUSE, MANBERG.

IT FELT LIKE A SHORTER DAY THAN USUAL, continuing work within the greenhouse. at this point, all of the rows in the garden were filled, and it was a matter of tending to them and picking ripe food that was being produced by the plants. it was also important to look after the beehives as well, taking time to harvest honey later.

work only became easier as the days went on. maybe time consuming, but nonetheless, much easier and decorative. you were feeling accustomed to your usual routine more and more, and began feeling more elated than homesick. throughout the days, you woke up with quackity, you worked alongside fundy, you had picnics on the roof with tubbo, and you hung out with niki.

speaking of quackity, the two of you got closer as time went on. some nights you would sleep in each other's rooms, getting comfortable with cuddling one another. "it was all platonic anyways." you thought. you didn't mind being touchy with someone. it was another form of affection after all.

utilizing your time for chatting with people, you found yourself hanging out with niki the most since you were able to go out more often. you felt like you knew manberg like it was the back of your hand. every once in a while, you'd visit new stores and shopping plazas, recently buying some candles and gifts for when you arrive home.

today felt like another breath of fresh air. you were working in the greenhouse room, helping out and conversing with a servant that you became good friends with. you held a basket while they were on a ladder, handing you fruits and other foods they were picking out.

outside of the glass doors, unbeknownst to you, stood four men—king and a trio trailing beside him—watching as you worked. apparently, your figure and side profile caught the eyes of the group, being met with a wave of surprise and intrigue. you heard the entrance chamber open and king's voice beaming as always when he did business around the presidential house. you didn't bother with the ordeal until he caught your attention, tapping your shoulder.

you turned around to face king, being met with three new faces. one of them—the notably shortest one of the group yet with the sharpest facial features—had light brown hair and wore rather simple yet comfy attire with a button-up and khaki-colored pants, their glasses not on their face but instead tucked neatly at the front of their shirt resting at their chest; the taller one in the middle had longer dark purple hair covering their shoulders, wearing rather fine attire with a black suit that had meticulous detailing on its vest, the white undershirt including a small cravat at the collar, bell bottom pants, the belt studded with silver, and had painted nails; the last one had dark blonde hair with a pair of hazel eyes, wearing a white shirt with a mini lighter logo on it, a leather coat wrapped around him and another button-up tied at his waist, and cargo pants with boots, an additional bandana wrapped around his neck and a cowboy hat sitting on his head being the more fun accessory.