CHAPTER IV : DANDELIONS

BEES!

DANDELIONS ARE KNOWN TO PRODUCE THE MOST NECTAR FOR BEES.

DANDELIONS ALSO REPRESENT HAPPINESS, YOUTHFUL THOUGHTS, HEALTH, ENDURANCE, AND DETERMINATION.

key
- y/f/p - your favorite pastry
- y/f/d - your favorite drink
- e/c - eye color
- trigger warnings!: none.

key- y/f/p - your favorite pastry- y/f/d - your favorite drink- e/c - eye color- trigger warnings!: none

NIHACHU'S BAKERY, MANBERG.

THE PINK-HAIRED WOMAN WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED TO LAY EYES on such a pretty site, staring at y/n like they were a renaissance painting hung up in a museum as their eyes scanned the menu. "i'll have a y/f/p and y/f/d please." they said, flashing a friendly smile that made the woman working behind the counter easily flustered.

"o-oh alright. will that be all?" she tilted her head in curiosity, looking back at that gorgeous shade of your e/c eyes that she wouldn't mind getting lost in and never finding her way back,. you nodded, patting the sides of your clothes. your expression dropped and your shoulders faltered when you realized you had no money.

the woman took immediate notice of this, seeing you look back up at her with an awkward, almost upset smile. "uh- i'm so sorry. i don't have money on me. forgot to bring it." you admitted. her smile widened, shaking her head slightly. "it's alright, sweetness. it's on the house." you tilted your head with a toothy smile.

"really?"

"yes! please, have a seat anywhere you'd like. i'll get your order right away!" she reassured, shuffling away towards the glass pastry displays in the kitchen.

you nodded and took a seat at a smaller, empty table. it didn't take long for you to spot a figure with vibrant hair shuffling by excitedly with your order on a plate. she put down the plate and your drink in front of you. "thank you so much." you grinned, making her smile back at you with a thickening admiration, sun beams glowing behind her through the windows and creating a halo of light which softly framed her silhouette. "of course! say, i haven't seen you around here before, and i'm pretty good at remembering faces." she sat down across from you. "are you new to the area?"

you nodded as you sipped on your drink. "i'm actually working at the presidential house as a gardener. i'm from a kingdom called k/n." her eyes lit up and she leaned her face on her hands while you explained yourself, wanting to hear more and practically inching forward in her seat as if that would make your voice any louder to her ears.

"wow that's so amazing! it's lovely to meet you. my name is niki by the way. i run this bakery. what's yours?"

"y/n."

"y/n.. i love your name." niki complimented. you smiled at her and matched her energy. "i love your hair, niki. it's very pretty. the color suits you well."