CHAPTER XV : VIOLETS

DON'T EVER STOP CALLING ME.

VIOLETS REPRESENT UTTER DEVOTION AND LOYALTY.

key
- trigger warnings!: kidnapping, obsessiveness, possessiveness, sadism, psychological torture, alcohol usage.

key- trigger warnings!: kidnapping, obsessiveness, possessiveness, sadism, psychological torture, alcohol usage

CURRENT LOCATION UNKNOWN.

Y/N SLOWLY WOKE UP FROM INDUCED PARALYSIS AGAIN, the same eerie feeling they felt when their eyes were met with unfamiliar surroundings once more. this time, they weren't met with any attempts at comfort—no arms wrapping around them, no sweet whispers, no food constantly being stuffed in them. it was just emptiness, ensuring that they could hear every breath they take and feel every tiny ache their body accentuated.

you attempted to adjust your eyes, noticing how much darkness actually engulfed the room. the only somewhat comforting source of hope was a mini panel of fluorescent light stationed directly above your head, the ceiling higher than you expected. every once in a while, the light buzzed as it went on and off in random intervals, left in a semi-flickering state.

despite this light, there was still limited visibility, your eyes casting no trace of any sort of surroundings except the chair you were tied to—

.

.

.

!!!

EXCEPT THE CHAIR THAT YOU WERE TIED TO!!

your eyes darted below your body at the horrifying realization, staring at your restraints and basking in the tightness of the thick ropes binding your hands behind the chair's back, and more rope coiling your ankles to the chair's legs. you felt every crevice of the material digging into your skin, certain it was reddening the area on your wrists the more you tried squirming, desperately wiggling for some sort of leverage or leeway to unbind you.

you also took note of the rough, satin-like cloth that was wrapped around your mouth, keeping your screams and pleas for help as muffled as can be. your eyes shot wide, the color to your skin slowly draining. it was all hitting you at once: you got kidnapped again, but this time it was actually a nightmare—and you had no idea what your captor's intentions were. it made you wonder if you actually took wilbur's affection for granted. yeah, he may be an obsessive and clingy prick, but he'd never hurt you from what you knew of him. he'd never put you in a situation like this (unless you did something deliberately wrong in his eyes).

you were instantly pulled out of your thoughts by the sound of a gunshot, the sensation of metal passing by the right side of your face—you could've sworn the bullet grazed your cheek- it was that close. you unknowingly flinched and screamed into the cloth at your mouth, your body stiffening in fear of another shot being fired and not missing you the second time around. in-spite this, just as fast as your reaction was, another ensued: