CHAPTER XXII : ANTHURIUM

YOU'RE IN GOOD HANDS.

THE ANTHURIUM, AKA THE LACELEAF, IS A FLOWERING PLANT THAT REPRESENTS HOSPITALITY.

key
- h/c - hair color
- y/f/c - your favorite color
- trigger warnings!: none.

key- h/c - hair color- y/f/c - your favorite color- trigger warnings!: none

**

" DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT phil and techno were the only people that you were staying with last time?" eret asked y/n. y/n nodded. "yes. phil said he would try and find me."

"well then, i think we should give him a call and let him know you're here and well. are you okay with that?" she asked you. you nodded once again. "go ahead."

it didn't take long for her to take out her communicator, dialing phil's number.

**

——- ——- ——-

CLIFF'S EDGE, NORTHWEST BORDERS OF GREATER SMP.

Y/N AND ERET WAITED at the cliff side for phil and techno, the smell of petrichor after a storm lingering in the air, and a stunning view of the mountain range right in front of your eyes. when eret called phil yesterday, they agreed with you that they wanted to meet up to see how you're doing. you also wanted to see phil and techno again as you were thinking about them. you wondered what went down with wilbur at the cottage. you just prayed wilbur didn't harm anyone.

"hey guys!" phil's voice called out, prompting you and eret to turn around. "hey phil! long time no see." eret greeted him first. you on the other hand ran up to techno, both of you having your arms already outstretched. you brought each other into a tight embrace, techno swaying you slightly as you giggled into his chest.

with your arms wrapped around each other in a longing hug, you sweetly gazed up at him. "i missed you." you muttered, causing him to smile down at you. "i missed you too." he reached one of his hands up to run his fingers through your hair out of comfort. "i'm glad you're okay." he touched your head ever so gently, twirling the ends of the h/c strands. he always admired how soft your hair was [if you're bald or have a buzzed cut, just ignore this. he would probably hold the back of your neck so you two could touch foreheads].

when the two of you slowly pulled away, your eyes lit up at the way techno's hair was styled. he had slightly loose double dutch braids. "you did those braids yourself?" you questioned happily, returning his actions while you played with the ends of his hair that rested on his shoulder. techno chuckled, slightly blushing. "yeah. i sure did. learnt it from you." he mumbled the last part, looking away bashfully.