28 - Joséphine

My door then opens, revealing Blake, dressed only in a towel around his waist.

"I can help you if you want."

I stand motionless, unable to react, watching him slowly approach me.

Then, unexpectedly, he kneels in front of me, his hands gently spreading my thighs. A shiver runs through my body, mixing surprise with strange excitement.

In a gesture as surprising as it is unsettling, he uses his tongue to roam my intimacy, drawing an involuntary cry of pleasure from me. The electrifying sensations that overtake me are both delicious and disconcerting, and I find myself unable to resist this intoxicating temptation. My hands instinctively come to grip her curls, seeking support in this whirlwind of intense sensations. My surprise quickly fades, replaced by a mixture of excitement and vulnerability, as he relentlessly continues to devour me. Every movement of his tongue is a delight, and I find myself moaning louder and louder, carried away by the wave of pleasure that washes over me. As for his hands, they rest gently on my thighs, caressing me with an unexpected tenderness that contrasts with the passion of the moment.

Just as I'm plunged into an unsettling state of ecstasy, my phone suddenly rings, abruptly severing my carnal connection with Blake. My heart races, and a hint of frustration mixed with disappointment grips me as I realize he's disappeared, leaving me alone, my hand still in my panties.

Fucking stupid phone.

As I pick up the phone with trembling hands, my mind is in the grip of immeasurable confusion. On the one hand, I'm overcome by a feeling of guilt, as if I'd done something wrong by indulging in such scenarios. On the other, I'm overwhelmed by a burning desire, an irrepressible urge to dive back into my imagination.

"Hello?" I say hesitantly, hoping the call will be brief, so I can regain my composure.

A familiar voice is heard on the other side of the receiver, and I recognize Cassie's voice.

"Joséphine, are you all right? You sound strange..."

"Yes, yes, I'm fine," I lie, trying to keep calm despite the agitation inside me. "I... I was just busy with something."

I bite my lip, repressing the contradictory emotions that assail me. I want to tell her everything, to confess this troubling encounter with Blake, but I know I'm not ready to share these intimate details with anyone, even my best friend.

"With Blake?" she asks teasingly.

I can hear her smiling behind the phone, as if she's already guessed something.

"Er... no. Not at all," I answered hastily, feeling my face flush at the thought of having to explain what had just happened.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

A feeling of embarrassment washes over me.

"No, don't worry, it's... nothing," I stammer, trying to hide my confusion.

"And where are you? It sounds crazy!"

"In a toilet," I finally confess, preferring to be honest with her despite the embarrassment that assails me.

"In a toilet?" she repeats, surprised.

"Yes, I'm allowed to pee, aren't I?" I try to joke to divert attention.

"Are you often out of breath when you pee?"

I bite my lip, realizing that it's not so easy to evade Cassie's insight. I feel she knows something more intense has happened than just peeing.

"Anyway, have you talked to Blake?" she continues, moving on to a less embarrassing topic.

"Y... yes. It all worked out," I say, trying to focus on something else.

"I hear that, yes," she replies cheerfully, obviously relieved for me.

"Cassie, I didn't make love with... I was..." I hesitate, trying to find the right words to explain the situation without revealing too much intimacy. I pause, as if I'm about to reveal the biggest secret on earth, which only piques my friend's curiosity.

"You're touching yourself in a toilet?!" she exclaims, realizing what I was trying to say. "I can't believe it! Joséphine Evans, you're far from wise!"

I overcome with a mixture of embarrassment and amusement at her reaction.

"You know, the circumstances... it was a moment of weakness and... well, it's complicated," I say, awkwardly trying to justify myself.

"Does Blake make that much of an impression on you? Wow, you guys should think about fucking together," Cassie teases.

I shake my head sharply to chase away any images that might arise in my mind because of her words.

"No, no, that's not going to happen, Cassie."