33 - Blake

I can't help but smirk as she continues her fucking provocation, her intoxicating, bold presence drawing me in like a magnet. But deep down, I know this girl is going to drive me crazy one day, that's for sure.

Her daring gestures are both exciting and unsettling. I feel my body reacting more and more, my desire growing uncontrollably.

Her warm tongue caresses the hollow of my ear.

"What are you playing at?" I ask feverishly.

My own condition exasperates me as much as it attracts me. I hate it as much as I love the fucking state it puts me in.

"I want you to..." she begins, before pausing.

She steps back slightly, leaving me in a state of anticipation.

Refusing to relinquish control, I approach her, trying to regain some control of the situation. "What do you want, Joséphine?" I ask, watching her cheeks redden.

I gently caress the corner of her lips with a furtive kiss, before grabbing her neck with a dominant gesture and swiveling her head to passionately kiss her neck. I dare to tighten my grip slightly in a bold gesture, then hesitantly lower it, exploring her curves. My hand descends slowly, following the curves of her body that drive me mad.

"Tell me what to do," I whisper hoarsely against her skin. Her breathing is rapid, betraying the desire that consumes her. With an almost innocent gesture, she takes my hand and guides it lower. As I continue to kiss her neck, my hand gradually slips beneath her jeans, exploring the warmth of her skin through the thin layer of fabric.

I don't want to rush her, I want to take my time with her.

My fingers delicately caress her, feeling every curve of her intimacy. My heart races as I realize how receptive she is to my gestures. I can feel her desire, her excitement, and it only fuels mine even more. When my fingers brush against her, I can feel her wet intimacy beneath the fabric.

Goddamn, that sensation alone drives me crazy.

She seems slightly embarrassed, her cheeks turning pink with desire.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask, raising my head slightly, seeking her consent.

"No, go on, please..." she murmurs between moans.

Her "please"... when the hell is she going to stop turning me on so much?

I pay particular attention to her reactions, trying to decipher every sigh, every shiver that runs through her body under my caresses. My fingers trace delicate circles around her sensitive spot, making the pleasure surge inside her. Part of me longs to fuck her and make her mine. But another part of me is captivated by the beauty of this moment, the way she reacts to my caresses, the way her body tenses and surrenders at the same time.

I return to her neck, gently sucking at her skin, reveling in every moan that echoes in my ears. I'd have given anything to hear them again and again. As I mark my territory, as it were, by leaving a faint red mark, I feel her body tense more and more as she approaches the climax of her pleasure. Seeing her writhing in pleasure on the fucking seat of my car, where the first time she seemed so shy, sends me over the edge. The effect she has on me is incredible. I meticulously continue my movements, letting ecstasy completely overwhelm her as she abandons herself to me, panting. The frantic rhythm of her breasts, the shivers that run through her, everything reminds me how special she is, how unique. Her orgasm is so intense, so natural, that I frown slightly, intrigued by the power of her pleasure. I lick my fingers sensuously, savoring her taste, before straightening up on the seat. Despite everything, my desire for her doesn't waver; on the contrary, I'm hard as I've ever been hard.