32 - Joséphine

That's what I've been thinking for so long. I've always known that something special united us, that our souls were somehow linked. He's my dark side, the real version of myself.

I finally look up at him, not knowing how he'll react to this revelation. Our eyes meet, and I can see a gleam of astonishment in his brown eyes.

"Do you really mean it?" he murmurs. He looks surprised, as if he's been deep in thought, staring at me for two long minutes now.

"Why did you bring me here, Blake?" I ask at last.

He finally manages to take his eyes off my face, and I decide to look back at him. His eyes are full of emotion, his lips twitch slightly, revealing his nervousness. He rests his head against the headrest. I notice the Adam's apple protruding from his throat and slight veins appearing under his skin.

"Because I'm only comfortable talking about it with you," he finally murmurs, as if he's finally opening up after keeping his secrets locked deep inside. "All this shit, all this mess in my head... You're the only one who understands me in this crazy world." His words touch me too much. I feel a lump form in my throat and I look away slightly to hide the emotion that overwhelms me.

A smile forms on my lips, in spite of myself. The silence that envelops us is different this time, deeper and soothing. It's no longer laden with embarrassment or uncertainty.

"You're a fucking mystery to me," he whispers.

I feel a palpable tension building in the cabin, as if a storm were about to erupt at any moment. The electricity in the air is almost palpable, making my skin tingle and giving me butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly, my heart races as he slowly moves his hand towards me. His movements are marked by hesitation, as if he's dreading my reaction. I notice each of his fingers, slender and delicate, as they gently brush my cheek, a light, almost shy caress that sends shivers down my spine. The touch of his hand provokes an uncontrollable reaction in me, and my breath catches in my throat as a hot flush invades me.

"Tell me, where the hell did you come from?" he blurts out, his face coming closer to mine, almost in search of answers. His fingers now play with a rebellious lock of my hair, tucking it delicately back behind my ear, then sliding down my neck, tracing trails of new sensations. A shiver runs down my spine and I whisper her name in a tenuous breath, unable to control my emotions.

I close my eyes, letting his touch envelop me completely.

"You look so innocent, so lost..." he continues. His fingers continue their ascent along my jawline, grazing my skin with a disturbing tenderness. Then they return to gently caress my lips, provoking a delicious quiver throughout my being.

"I need you so much," he whispers, making his voice tremble slightly, as if each word carried a momentous meaning.

My gaze then plunges into his, searching for clues in his dark eyes to better understand the magnitude of what he's just revealed. Every micro-expression on his face is like a puzzle I'm trying to solve, while I try to assimilate what he's just said, as if a bomb had just been dropped into the surrounding atmosphere.

"I'll never let you go, Blake...," I whisper. My eyes continue to stare into his, searching for some kind of assurance in this intense connection that now unites us.

His face comes dangerously close to mine, and I feel the rapid beat of my heart intensify, mixed with a mixture of fear and excitement. His lips almost brush mine, creating an electric tension, an irresistible attraction that entangles us in a dangerous game of seduction.

"Tell me, Joséphine, how many guys have done this to you?" he whispers. His breath gently caresses my lips, releasing a faint scent of alcohol and cigarettes. This particular fragrance mingles with the emotionally charged atmosphere, adding an almost intoxicating dimension to our intimate exchange. Her fingers, delicate and intrepid, slide slowly down my neck, leaving a trail of shivers across my skin. Their movements then become bold, descending to skim the contour of my breasts with infinite care, eliciting a mixture of unsettling and intoxicating sensations. A mischievous smile appears on the corner of his lips, making his face even more captivating, and I can't help staring at them, hypnotized by their magnetic appeal. His breathing quickens, betraying a shared intensity, as he gently places his hand on my neck. A shiver runs down my spine as his fingers exert gentle pressure, creating a growing emotional tension.

"You're my fucking weakness, I should hate you for it," he murmurs.

"Then hate me," I reply, defiance shining in my eyes as I lose myself in his, trying to unravel the mysteries of this powerful, confusing attraction.

He licks his lips, then bites them, a sensual yet provocative way of responding to my challenge. Carried along by a surge of courage or fascination, I bring my face close to his cheeks, then down to his neck.

"You shouldn't do that..." His warning doesn't reach me, and I dare to place a kiss, then another, on her skin. There's something unsettling and unusual about these gestures for me, but at the same time, they fill me with unexpected satisfaction.

My tongue roams over his neck with unprecedented boldness, eliciting a groan that he tries in vain to conceal.

"Tell me, Blake, how many girls have done this to you?" I ask in turn, filled with bold curiosity. I catch myself feeling a strange assurance, as if this particular moment gives me unprecedented power over him.

"Joséphine... damn it...," he swears through his teeth.

My thumb gently caresses his lips, as if I too were learning to express buried desires. The contact is electrifying, and I feel the thrill of this new intimacy run through me. I can't help but devour my lower lip nervously, feverishly, as if to hold back the passion burning inside me.