Loveeeeeee Song || Jeon Jungkook

🎧 Inspiration : Loveeeeeee song by Rihanna ft Future 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

" 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 , 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

" 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 , 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 .. 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 , 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 .. 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 , 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 .. 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙩 ."

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

{prompt 5 : "Can i stay with you tonight?"}

3rd Person 🌻

Usually on saturday nights people would go out with their friends and have fun after working their asses off for an entire week . Go to a club , dance a bit .. have a few drinks . But y/n rarely ever did that . Her ideal saturday off was getting high at home after bathing in epsom salts and then watching her shows and ordering food . Boring right? She knows and to that she just shrugs her shoulders .

Right now she was rolling her first blunt of the night when her phone pinged and she looked up at it the screen displaying a text from jungkook which read : "Hey pretty girl" . She rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone opening it to send him the eye roll emoji and then finishing what she was doing .

About 5 minutes after her phone started to ring , the screen now saying "Jungkook (dni) would like to FaceTime.." She sighed before answering . "It's like that?" he asked as his face popped up on the screen "Can i help you?" she asked as she started to roll another one . "I missed my pretty girl , can't i just call and talk to you?" he asked and she rolled her eyes again . "We both know you don't just call because you wanna talk" she said which made him laugh .

"I haven't seen you in 4 months baby , is it a crime to call cause i miss you?" he asked and she shrugged and continued rolling her blunt . "You got plans tonight?" he asked and she looked up at her phone . "Does it look like i have plans , i am in my pjs jungkook" she said and he smiled liking the fact that he was irritating her . "Well idk you look pretty in everything baby so you could be going out in pjs" again she rolled her eyes .

"Can i come over?" he asked and she shook her head no . "I'm outside already" he said and she shrugged . "I'm not letting you in" she said and he laughed "That's alright , i can let myself in". The phone hung up and she sighed as she heard her front door being unlocked and then footsteps making their way to her bedroom .