Eat Your Heart Out , Buddy Kane! || Terazano Keita

🎧 Inspiration : Eat your heart out , buddy kane! by Devita 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

" 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙄'𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 , 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩

" 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙄'𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 , 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 .. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 ,, 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 ."

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

3rd person 🤝🏾

You were beyond fed up with keita . Fed up with him , his antics and all the bullshit of your relationship .

The two of you had been together for 2 years and you could say that the relationship was a waste of your love and time . You tried and tried and tried and that was the problem . Only you tried .

Keita was always too in head and worried about popularity and being the center of attention . He was always off with his friends in clubs or at internet cafes playing some stupid game , tied up with other girls that weren't you in public despite your relationship also being public .

But after he came home he was all over you , clinging to you , begging for your forgiveness and saying things like . "They didn't mean anything to me babe , i'm just having fun so the other guys won't get mad" and you'd get irritated because he considered everyone else's feelings before your own .

He never cared about how you'd feel seeing him tangled up with multiple women in chill places , on his friends or others instagram posts . He never cared that you'd cry alone at home while he was out doing something so stupid . He only cared about being a people pleaser .

When you'd vent to him how you felt it'd always turn into an argument because even then he still didn't give a fuck . He'd see how angry you felt when you vented to him , the way you'd ball up your fists and how your eyes teared up & he'd laugh before telling you how you're doing too much .

Today you were over him completely and it was a long time coming . You quietly packed your things , no crying as you didn't have any tears left to cry over him . You didn't feel the need to tell him anything else anymore because he wouldn't listen anyways . You'd already gotten your own apartment and taken your name off of the lease with this one leaving everything you shared as his only .

By the time you made it into your apartment and settled down in your bed he'd been calling and texting asking where you went and what was going on . You simply blocked his number and went on about your life . No more keita .

Now 4 months later and you've gotten yourself a better boyfriend one the complete opposite of keita . Hanbin was such an amazing guy . He was a person that keita knew , a person he'd always envied as he wanted his status . So when your boyfriend posted a picture of the two of you together at a romantic dinner keita was the first one to jump in your instagram dms frantic with questions and insults .

You didn't block him on social media because as childish as it sounds you wanted him to feel it . You wanted him to feel his loss . See what he had but didn't appreciate . See who had the upper hand now .

You posted a picture of you sitting on hanbins lap in the mirror on your story with the caption "who's laughing now" and smiled before locking your phone and kissing your boyfriend . Keita on the other hand was literally one of the first people to view your story and while your friends and family congratulated you and complimented you two keita was angry .

He threw his phone across the room making his friends look at him like he was crazy . He angrily picked up his cup downing the bitter but cold liquor before smashing the cup and throwing that .

Oh well 🤷🏾‍♀️ .

𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚 .. 𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚 ,, 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 .. 𝙀𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝘽𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙚!

 𝙀𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝘽𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙚!

i love him real bad yall 😭