All Mine || Kang Dongho (Baekho)

🎧 Inspiration : All mine by Brent Faiyaz 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

" 𝙄𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪

" 𝙄𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 .. 𝙒𝙚'𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 ."

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

3rd Person 🌻

The morning was bright and warm , the grass wet from last nights rain storm , the smell of a good morning lingering in the breeze .

Y/n stood in the kitchen listening to her music as she danced around the kitchen in her fiancés shirt and nothing else . Breakfast was almost finished as she was only cutting up fruit now . Baekho was at the gym as usual for his morning work out but he should've been coming home anytime soon .

Y/n would say that her life literally felt like a breath of fresh air . Her job was easy and payed well and she enjoyed it , her wedding was in 2 weeks , her man was happy and loved and same with her . Even on days she woke up and it was raining violently or just cloudy her days started off amazing because he was beside her & she wouldn't have it any other way .

The door beeped notifying her that baekho was home as he put in the door code . "Mm good morning beautiful" He said as he slipped his shoes off and walked over to her . His shirt was drenched in sweat and his hair stuck to his face . "Goodmorn- AH DONGHO EWWWW YOURE SWEATY" she yelled as he attached himself to her from behind soaking the back of her (his) shirt against her back .

"Mm breakfast smells and looks good" he said with his lips against her ear after kissing all over the right side of her face . She knew he wasn't talking about the food because everything had to be dirty with him . She just laughed and tried prying herself from his grip "Go shower you smell like sweat" he laughed and kissed her face again "shower with me?" he asked as she turned around in his hold .

He was looking down at her smiling showcasing all of his pretty white teeth like a child begging for candy . "Only if you actually wanna JUST shower , i'm still sore" she said and he smirked and bent down to kiss her lips as he'd been wanting to do since she turned around .

One of his hands went around grabbing her ass through his shirt while the other one made its way to the back of her head and tangled up in her braids before pressing her into him more , deepening the kiss making the both of them breathless and then pulling away .

She looked up at him and he saw the 3 sparkles in each of her eyes that he loved so much . "That should give you an answer and also convince you to do much more than just showering" he said and she giggled before rolling her eyes . "Fine" was all she got out before he picked her up in his arms and carried her to their bedroom , her loud laugh sounding throughout the apartment .

Good thing she was already done with the cooking part of breakfast cause they were gonna be occupied for quite a while .

my pookie 🥹🫶🏾

i took a while ik , a few of yall are cursing me outttt in my dms 😭 babes im sorry ive been insanely busy as me and my mom are & have been redoing the entire interior of her house ourselves 😃 then on top of that i've barely had motivation but the next chapter is gonna be long & good for yall i promise 🫶🏾