Shut Up My Moms Calling || Seo Changbin

🎧 Inspiration : Shut up my moms calling by Hotel Ugly 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♡━━━♡━━━♡

" 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩

" 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 ."

♡━━━♡━━━♡

{relying on the vibes}

3rd Person 🌻

Changbin stood shirtless on the balcony of his apartment looking down at the busy night city , his head full of unnecessary thoughts . He had a really rough & long day today and everything was just so overwhelming .

He sighed and continued watching the lights from cars and buildings move around waiting for his brain to quiet down . You came out of the bathroom seeing changbin standing there in silence , even from behind you could tell there was something on his mind .

You and changbin were friends with benefits .. maybe a little more than that . When you needed him he was there whether it was to relieve tension or just listen to you rant & you were the same for him . So when he called you before he got off work & asked were you busy you knew he needed you which is why you made it to his apartment even before he did .. dinner cooked , his clothes dried , folded and put away .

After doing all that you showered and finally he was home . You walked up behind him wrapping your arms around his body resting your palms on his bare stomach and your head on his back . He put one hand over yours , almost melting into your touch . "Today was bad but tomorrow will be better , tomorrow you'll wake up with a clean slate , a clear mind & a warm heart . Don't be too down bin , you can always try again tomorrow" you said before pressing kisses to his back .

He sighed and turned around so now you were looking up at him (bae is a short king but let's not think abt that rn) "I love you" he said and you smiled before kissing his lips . The kiss was full of affection and one you and changbin shared often . The thing was , you knew & he knew that you both loved each other as it's been said very frequently and honestly you don't know why you guys haven't put a real label on it .

But in his head you're his and in your head he's yours .

He held your back as the two of you walked backwards to the bed , still not breaking the kiss . He laid you down on the bed and finally pulled back to look at you before kissing you again .

 He laid you down on the bed and finally pulled back to look at you before kissing you again

happy valentine's day my lovelies <3

i hope you all are being & feeling loved and happy rn and forever 🫶🏾

(sorry for the short update)