Dried Flower || Lee Junho

🎧 Inspiration : Dried Flower by wave to earth 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♡━━━♡━━━♡

" 𝙎𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙮

" 𝙎𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙮 .. 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 , 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 ,, 𝙊𝙝 .. 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙮 , 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝
𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩 ."

♡━━━♡━━━♡

prompt 3 : write only angst

3rd Person 🌻

Y/n and junho were in an arranged marriage ; one that he'd rather not take part in .

Both of your families knew that junho would have preferred to marry your older sister whom he'd actually loved but they'd already set your sister to marry someone else , this person being one that she quickly fell in love with so junho really had no choice .

It's been about 3 years now and the marriage was still awkward . You and junho did live in the same house but stayed in different rooms , came back from work at different times , never ate dinner together or anything really unless the two of you had to make a public appearance .

When y/n was around junho she could see in his face that he was sad and drained but whenever she tried helping him out by trying to
make him smile or giving him time to rest he just brushed her off like she was some annoying little leaf that had fallen upon him from a tree .

She'd stopped , seeing that he didn't want her help but that didn't mean it didn't hurt her feelings . In all honesty she was in love with junho first , watching and admiring him from a far but seeing that she'd had interest in someone & her sister was evil she swooped in and took him away before she could ever get him .

Y/n was so much smarter than her sister , prettier than her sister .. she was much more woman than her sister would ever be . But her parents and everyone else disregarded all of that . Her sister was everyone's first pick & her sister was both of her parents biological child . Y/n being the daughter of their father and his mistress she always got the short end of the stick .

Y/n stood on her balcony , her upper body laid limp on the ledge with her phone sitting only an arms reach away with her best friend on the line . Junho walked out of his room downstairs looking out into the dark night and sighing deeply , he'd had a long day .

"And you know it's just really tiring , it's been 3 years and never once has he ever made me feel loved" she said which caught junhos attention . "I've tried everything to show him that i love him but nothing ever works and i know why it doesn't but i kinda wish i didn't" she said and he heard her friend ask why . "It's because i'm not my sister" She said and for a bit everything was silent . "I'm so tired of wishing i was my sister" .

Junho felt bad , he always did . Everytime he saw y/n he felt like such a horrible person because even though she'd never tell him he could tell that he was hurting her .

Her friend began telling her that maybe she should fight harder and that love was always worth fighting for but she didn't wanna hear it . "I'm not fighting anymore , i'm tired ." she said and he could hear the sadness in her tone . "It's so exhausting to love a person who doesn't love you"

But it's not his fault , his heart wants what it wants and what it wants just isn't her .

🫶🏾

🫶🏾