BP - Sped Up || Kim Kanghoon (Yesung)

🎧 Inspiration : BP - sped up by Summer Walker 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 .. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ,, 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 , 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 ."

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

3rd Person 🌻

Moments like these always remind y/n why she doesn't come to clubs for real . Here she is sitting at the bar after ignoring and flagging a bunch of guys off then on came another one .

She mixed her drink with her straw and rested her head on her other hand as she listened to the nonsense coming from the man in front of her . He was trying to "pick her up" as he said but was failing miserably to do so .

"You know , if you wanna get out of here i've got a ferrari outside that'll take us to my million dollar penthouse in only seconds" the man said from beside her and she was really trying not to throw up in her mouth . She turned to him for the first time since he started talking which made him smile .

"What did you say your name was again?" she asked and he softly took her hand into his before kissing it which she wanted to grip his lips after that . "I'm yesung pretty girl" he said and she rolled her eyes . The most disappointing thing about him was that he was clearly very handsome , but his personality made him very , VERY ugly .

"Well mr-" she paused for a second . "Mr. Yesung .. um this has been a very boring conversation and i've got work to finish so i'll catch you never" she sassed giving him a fake smile before placing the money for her drink and a tip for the bartender on the countertop & walked off .

Yesung scoffed but decided to go after her . "Baby girl (🤢) what's the rush? Wait hear me out" he called out jogging up behind her . "You won't need to work if you give me a chance , i can definitely take care of you" he said and she ignored him walking up to her car which made his jaw drop .

She turned giving him another smile this one being real as she saw that he was in awe at her car which was a deep midnight purple lamborghini which costs more than his apartment and ferrari combined . "As i said earlier , this was a good conversation mr. yesung but i have to drive my own really expensive car to my really expensive penthouse to do my work that pays for these really expensive things" she finished giving him a pat on the back before getting into her car .

The startup made his stomach drop but he couldn't tell if it was because of how good the car sounded or because she'd just rejected him or because she was more rich than he would've ever imagined . "Have a good night yesung" she spoke to him out of the window before disappearing into the night .

i don't stan super junior or know too much abt him specifically but he was the first person that i thought of when i got this idea 😭