Agora Hills || Jung Haein

🎧 Inspiration : Agora hills by Doja Cat 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

" 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣' 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙨 ,,  𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩

" 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣' 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙨 ,,  𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 .. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙛𝙛 , 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙛𝙛 ."

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

3rd Person 🤝🏾

You looked at yourself in the mirror feeling nervous about what the night will bring . It had been announced and confirmed to the public that haein had a girlfriend of 3 years only 8 months ago but your name or face had never been revealed per your request . Haein wondered why at first . You were beautiful & he loved you so he always wanted to show you off to the world but you'd always said your boyfriend underestimated his popularity .

There's a lot of people that may be upset with your relationship and take it out on the both of you . They'd already been in a divide with half his fandom supportive of your relationship and then the other half not so much and they'd say malicious things without even knowing who you were . But tonight was the korean drama awards show and haein had been telling you for almost a month about how he wanted you to be there .

You could tell he really wanted you there too so eventually you agreed deciding to just deal with everything head on . You had haein with you all along the way after all , he wouldn't let anyone hurt you .

"Damn" you were snapped out of your thoughts when you looked up in the mirror seeing your boyfriend behind you his tie in hand and his shirt halfway buttoned . You could say the same to him cause damn did he look GOOD . "Baby if our attendance wasn't mandatory tonight i'd rip that dress off of you right now" he said and you laughed turning around . Your dress wasn't anything special it was black but it had a velvet off the shoulder top while the middle was black lace and the bottom velvet like the top . The dress came about mid thigh & you paired it with black heels that were studded with diamonds that haein bought for you a while ago & a silver and diamond studded clutch .

Your hair was a blonde 40 inch body wave wig and your makeup simple more of a clean girl attempt with black lip liner and lip gloss . "Thank you babe" you laughed as he shook his head staring at how good you looked . "Stop staring and finish getting ready" you said and he snapped out of his trance and walked towards you . "I need help putting on my tie" he said and you grabbed the tie from his hands and he put them around your waist . You buttoned up the rest of his shirt and then put his tie on as he sneakily pinched your butt .

When you finished he turned you around to the mirror admiring the both of you . You took a few pictures and he kissed your cheek before asking "You ready?" and you nodded responding "Ready as i'll ever be" .

~

The ride to the show was hot as haein couldn't keep his hands to himself . Like that's nothing knew but he seemed even more handsy tonight and you knew why as he'd expressed multiple times how good you looked and how much he loved that dress on you .

The moment the car stopped and you stepped out the camera flashes seemed to go even more crazier . The paparazzi yelling out questions and only a few got answers . There was paparazzi inside but not as much as outside . You were greeted by other artists and actors as you and haein stopped so the paparazzi could take pictures .

You felt him looking at you and you looked up to tell him to stop staring and that it was gonna make you more nervous but he kissed you and slid his hand that was on the small of your back down to your butt giving it a squeeze as the paparazzi went wild and you smacked his arm . You could already see the articles . "Jung haein gets handsy with girlfriend at 2023 drama awards" .

After a while you and haein were seated and you could finally breathe a bit as a few of your friends were sat by you to calm your nerves . You'd gotten many compliments from everyone but still you were nervous . So nervous that when they'd announced that haein was the winner of the best actor award you were a bit late to react but nonetheless you were so happy and proud of your man .

Most of his speech was a blur but your heart beat quickened when he gave his thanks to you and then all lights and eyes on you . You clapped and blew him a kiss and he practically jumped off of the stage to give you a real one . Lord this man is gonna be the death of you .

it's a bit short but i hope you like ittt , thanks for your request love elisa00021 <3