My Love Mine All Mine || Park Seonghwa

🎧 Inspiration :My love mine all mine by Mitski 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 ,, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮, 𝙢𝙮, 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚

'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 ,, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮, 𝙢𝙮, 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 .. 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 , 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 .. 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

prompt 4 : Use the words love & happy

3rd Person 🌻

Seonghwa had a very long day . Not long as in tiring but long as in today was just one of those days . He didnt want to leave the house , wasn't hungry , just laid in bed staring up at his ceiling .

Everybody has those days and he knew it'll pass but today was just really heavy . He sighed closing his eyes for a bit trying to fall asleep which wasn't working one bit for him . He slapped his hand behind him making a dull pop sound as it made contact with his phone screen . Picking up the phone in his hand he saw that you had texted asking what was he wearing to the date .

He'd completely forgotten about it honestly but good thing you'd texted him now because the date wouldn't have been until 3 hours later . He really , really wasn't feeling it though and that made him feel bad . He texted you back saying he wasn't feeling too cheery and that maybe you guys should move the date to tomorrow before dropping his phone back down on the bed .

Not even a second passed before his phone rang with your contact name on display . He answered . "Hey babe , yeah that's fine we can move the date .. are you okay though?" you asked , your voice laced with concern . "Yeah , it's just that today is really down for me , everything feels dull and sad and boring" he said and you nodded in understanding . "Have you eaten?" you asked and he gave you a small "nuh uh" .

"I'll be there soon" you said before hanging up . Now he had something to look forward to . Seonghwa loved spending time alone with you more than anything yet he didn't feel as excited as he usually did . He felt a bit better though .

He got up from his bed dragging his feet towards the living room then slumping on the couch . He turned facing the window behind the couch and opened the curtains revealing the gloomy outside . Snow started to fall softly and he just watched with his chin rested on top of his arm .

Soon you pulled up and he could feel himself get gradually happier as you got out of the car quickly pulling your overnight bag and a store bag from the backseat . He watched as you hurriedly waddled over to him in the window "BABE DOWN THE STREET THERES THIS GUY AND HE HAD 10 LITTLE BROWN POODLE PUPPIES AND THEY WERE SO CUTE" you excitedly spoke to him through the closed window while pulling out your home to show him the pictures you took .

For the first time all day he smiled . He was smiling at you and your happy cheery energy bringing light into his cloudy mood . He felt warm and happy now and all it took was you . If that isn't love then i don't know what is .

a bit behind schedule but we're back on our regularly scheduled program 🫡