WY@ || Son Hyunwoo (Shownu)

🎧 Inspiration : wy@ by Brent Faiyaz 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

" 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚

" 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 .. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 ."

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

{"say that shit with your chest" & shownu took it seriously .}

3rd Person 🌻

Shownu walked up to your apartment like he lived there , though the only people who knew he didn't was you & your nosey landlord who sat in the lobby all day . She definitely smiled and watched him go up to your apartment before texting the other gossiping ladies in your building that the "fine ass man that comes for apartment 204 (you) is here" .

He met one of them on the elevator and greeted them upon stepping inside and silently pressing the number 2 . When his stop came he bade the old woman goodnight and continued on his journey with a mischievous smile on his face .

Honestly shownu wasn't even supposed to be there . You and him had a bit of a toxic situationship going and last week you told him you were done with him & his whore antics for good . You'd ignored all his texts and calls , he even posted an old picture of the two of you on a date from a few weeks ago to get a reaction out of you as you told him to stop posting you but you ignored it .

Now here he was with your favorite wine smiling menacingly as he entered your door code and slipped right in taking his shoes off at the door . He heard music playing from your room as he sat the wine down on the counter and threw his coat over the back of your couch .

"I thought you said you were gonna change the locks?" you heard as you looked up from your phone . Immediately your eyes rolled though you weren't actually angry . "I'm calling the police" you say and he laughs as he stands beside your bed . "Cmon baby i know you missed me , i missed you & i'm sorry" he says his last few words holding absolutely no sincerity .

"Whatever shownu get out" you say as he brings his hands down to your ankles as his fingers start to draw shapes on them . You had gotten out of the shower about 45 minutes ago but you were conflicted between going out or going to bed , so you had been laying there in only your robe & on your phone the whole time .

You really didn't want him to leave though . Truthfully you missed him & you actually didn't know how much longer you could take ignoring him . It didn't help that he showed up in a black compression shirt and some sweats , his chain sitting deliciously around his neck . Fucking whore .

You had been checking him out for a while lost in your thoughts and he felt amused knowing he'd gotten you again . "Cmon pretty girl let me make you feel good" he said as he quickly pulled off his shirt and pulled you by your ankles so that your legs were off the bed . You breathed heavily as he got down on his knees and looked at you through your thighs .

He used one hand to untie your robe and push it open so that your pretty brown titties were on display for him . "S-shownu~" you almost whispered his name as he picked up your legs throwing them over his shoulders . "2 minutes" he said in a hushed tone as he dove into your pussy .

The moment you felt his mouth on you your head was pushing back into your pillow . Your hands gripped the sheets as you tried to be stubborn and not touch him . Your hums turned into loud moans and your back arched off the bed while your toes curled .

He had his big arms wrapped around your thighs and his face pressed into you . His tongue explored your hole and his nose brushed your clit , stimulating you crazily . "S-shownu- fuck~" you moaned out and he took your clit into his mouth humming and sucking on it .

You felt yourself about to cum and you tried warning him but it felt so good that no words could come out . Giving in you tapped his arm signaling that you were about to cum & allowed your orgasm to wash over you . You looked down at shownu as you came , him not breaking the eye contact stimulated you even more .

He didn't stop there though . His grip tightened on your thighs and he continued eating you out like you were the last meal he'd have in life . You started to become overstimulated , your hands attempting to push his head away from you , your legs shaking in his hold . You moaned and screamed . Your back arching off the bed even more .

You chanted his name & threw out every curse word your head could think of . You were starting to feel like you were about to cum again . Tears started forming in your eyes as the pleasure felt insanely good . You let out a loud moan and your eyes rolled back as you squirted all over shownus mouth . He licked a stripe up your pussy and sucked harshly on your clit one last time before letting off with a pop and looking up at you .

You were breathing heavily as your head laid limp against your pillow . It took a second to gather the strength but you lifted your head and looked at him as he looked up at you , his face wet and glistening with your juices . You looked over at the alarm clock on your desk & it indeed only took him 2 minutes .

You fell back against your pillow again closing your eyes and breathing heavily . Shownu smirked and started to rub your legs and kiss your thighs to soothe your body . This man is fucking insane .

this was written at the ripe hour of 5 am cause i couldn't sleep so i chose to write lol

this was written at the ripe hour of 5 am cause i couldn't sleep so i chose to write lol .

on our birthday this year twin gonna be 32 & i'll be 21 , sounds like a perfect match to me now doesn't it?

oh also this chapter & the changbin chapter are apart of this 6 part series im writing abt my favorite CHESTED men 🤭