Revenge || Cha Hyunsoo (Song Kang)

🎧 Inspiration : Revenge by Xxxtentacion 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

" 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗴 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 ,, 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻' 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 , 𝗢𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗻

" 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗴 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 ,, 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻' 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 , 𝗢𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗻 .. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 ,, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 .. 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗵 , 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜?."

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

my ending to sweet home s1 :)

3rd Person 🤝🏾

She was his neighbor . He moved into the creepy weird apartments in the beginning of fall . The air outside cold and crisp , blowing around the fallen leaves and trash that adorned the untouched grounds outside of the building . The grass tall and dead , bushes half bare and also dead . Vines running up the walls of the apartment building it looked almost abandoned from the outside .

He was alone and he was young just like her . The both of them being only 18 & their birthdays 2 days apart . Their personalities were complete opposites . Hyunsoo didn't talk to anyone unless he had to while she could talk all day long . He walked quietly with his head down avoiding human contact all at once while she greeted anyone she encountered . They were like night and day .

When he first moved in she was coming back home from school & she saw him dragging the last of his boxes inside . She leaned on her doorframe and stared at him making him look up as he'd felt her gaze . She waved to him with a wide smile on his face and he just nodded at her before continuing what he was doing . She came back out of her apartment a few more times after that but he didn't .

Hyunsoo laid flat on his bare mattress and stared up at the ceiling . His phone laid next to him open to the calendar app showing the month of october . The 30th was the only day that was marked with the words "suicide" which was 2 months from today as it was august 29th . His stomach growled but he ignored it an continued to lay in his spot . That was until he heard a knock on his door making him sit up .

He didn't say anything but she spoke up "It's your neighbor from apartment 1413" Hyunsoo thought for a bit he hadn't really met a lot of people yet but he met quite a few none of which were sane or nice that was besides the girl from down the hall . He got up slowly and opened the door seeing her standing there with a plate in her hands and the same big smile on her face from earlier .