Antidote || Kim Jonghyun

🎧 Inspiration : Antidote by Orion Sun 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

" 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙫𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚 , 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤 , 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙚

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙫𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚 , 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤 , 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙚 .. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙚 ."

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

3rd Person 🌻

The night was quiet and warm , the stars and the big projector screen lit up the space you were in . You and jonghyun were sitting in the back of his jeep at a drive in movie and the night couldn't have been more perfect .

You leaned into his chest as you focused on the old romance movie that played on the screen . His arms holding you in place even though you had no intention of going anywhere anyways . He'd catch himself looking down and watching you more than the movie in front of him .

He remembered the first time the two of you met , in the bookstore he'd frequented .. you were trying to get a book off of a shelf that was too high for you to reach and he noticed how you struggled to grab it . He walked behind you grabbing the book for you and apologizing for reaching over your head and caging you against the shelf .

"Here you go" he spoke and you smiled at him and thanked him for helping you . "I'm jonghyun" he held his hand out for you to shake , offering you the most prettiest smile you had ever seen . You took his hand in yours and told him your name to which he complimented you . "Pretty name for a pretty girl" he said before both of you laughed at his cringe cliche rom com movie line .

He knew in that moment that he wanted to get to know you more and from there maybe grow into something else . It had been about 5 months since that happened and this was now your 4th date with him . "How much do you wanna bet that he's gonna kiss her" you said referring to the movie . The main characters were arguing and the male lead was staring at the female leads lips with every word she yelled .

Jjong hadn't been paying attention to the movie for about 15 minutes now so he had no clue what you were talking about which led him to having no response . You looked up at him and his ears turned red as the both of you made eye contact . "Were you not paying attention?" you asked laughing slightly at his expression . He shook his head no which made you laugh more , your laugh making him smile .

"Is my face more intriguing than the movie?" you asked and he hummed a yes while nodding a bit and you laughed at his honesty . "ohhh kim jonghyun you smooth talker" you said and he laughed . "only for you" this making you laugh and cringe while hiding your face which made him laugh more .

The movie long forgotten between you 2 .

my love 🫶🏾

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

my love 🫶🏾

NaeThomas3 here you go lovely 💕