Nasty || Yoon Keeho

🎧 Inspiration : Nasty by Ariana Grande 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

" 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩 , 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙮

" 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩 , 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙮 .. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 ? "

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

3rd Person 🌻

Keeho sighed as he opened the door of his and your shared apartment . He'd had a very long day & a very tiring practice and all he wanted was to relax .

He sat his bag down on the floor by the couch and stepped out of his shoes . When he looked up you were standing there with a cheesy smile on your face letting him know that you were happy he was back home . "Hi babyyy~" you sang and he couldn't help but smile as you walked up to him with your arms open for a hug .

"mmm i missed you" he said squeezing your body tightly . "Good because me too" you said as you pulled back and pulled your boyfriend to your shared bedroom . Once inside you pushed him down on the bed and he fell with a huff and a laugh . You started to undo his belt as he sat up "babe what are you doing" he asked watching you eagerly undress him .

"I need you so bad" you said in a breathless manner as you brought yourself up to kiss his lips . "But i haven't even showered yet or anything" he laughed as you pulled down his boxers freeing his semi hard dick . "Pleaseee~" you begging taking him into your hand and giving him a few pumps . He rolled his eyes back as the feeling of your warm hands made him harder .

"Fine- Oh shhhiiiiiitttttttt" he moaned as you took all of him into your mouth at once . He looked down at you for a brief second but threw his head back , gripping the pillow beside him . You had him wrapped around your finger & he couldn't say he hated it .

here's your request lovely , sorry it's so short lol i think it's bc keeho is so in touch with the fandom & it lowkey felt like i was writing smut abt my bsf which made it not so easy to get into lol 😭 but i'll write you another one if you want s...

here's your request lovely , sorry it's so short lol i think it's bc keeho is so in touch with the fandom & it lowkey felt like i was writing smut abt my bsf which made it not so easy to get into lol 😭 but i'll write you another one if you want starrgurllo <3

also this was supposed to be published the other day but again my life is literally insane and a series of unfortunate events happened which led to me not being able to write it 🙁