On top || Jung Hoseok (Jhope)

🎧 Inspiration : On top by Trey Songz 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━

" 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

" 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 .. 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ."

━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━

3rd Person 🌻

Hobi was always staring at you with a smile spread across his face . He'd often say he just loved to admire you which made your heart melt from love & happiness . Right now you were making dinner for the two of you and he'd just gotten home about 20 minutes ago .

He took his shoes off and sat his bag down before sitting at the island resting his head in his palms and just staring at you . You always got nervous under his gaze so he was a bit distracting but you tried your best to focus on your task at hand .. until you couldn't anymore .

"Babe , why're you looking at me like that .. it's making me nervous" you said and he let out a small laugh . "How was your day beautiful?" he asked and you looked up at him immediately making eye contact . God why did you have to make this man so attractive ! "It was alright i guess .. just did a few errands and talked to a few clients" you said as you looked back down at the food you were cutting .

He hummed while still staring at you . He stared at you for a while more before he got up and turned the stove off . You were about to turn around until you felt his body being pressed up against yours . One of his hands took place on your waist and the other moved around grabbing onto the handle of the knife and placing it on the counter . He turned you around and you looked up at him seeing that pretty ass smile he always wore .

"Hi pretty girl" he said and you swear your insides were doing acrobatics . "Hi" you said in a small tone to which he laughed at . He lowkey always loved how nervous you'd get around him even after being together for so long . His arms wrapped further around your waist and he pulled you closer to him before bending down and pressing a kiss on your nose .

You couldn't speak , he had you in a trance and all you could think about was hobi . "Baby i wanna take care of you today .. you take such good care of me and i wanna return the favor" he said and you spoke up quietly . "You do take care of me though j" you said and he put his finger under your chin lifting your face up more . "I wanna show you more though baby , can i ? you gonna let hobi love you?" he asked and you felt your knees go weak .

"Mhm" you hummed and he kissed your lips softly first . "Words baby" he said and you let out a shaky breath as his hands held you tighter . "Yes , please" you closed your eyes as he moved in to kiss you again . He picked you up putting his arms under your butt and carried you to the bedroom where he placed you softly on the bed .

He pulled back and looked down at you with a gaze filled with lust and pure seduction . He was just so fucking handsome and the way he was looking at you wasn't helping you out . He kissed your lips sensually , occasionally biting at your bottom lip . His kisses started to move lower, leaving a few marks on your neck and then down your chest . His hands moved under your shirt to pull it over your head and then go back to kissing you .

He looked up at you as he kissed lower and lower before his hands hooked onto the waistband of his sweats that you were wearing pulling those down and off along with your underwear leaving you completely exposed to him . His eyes glistened as he admired your naked body under the low bedroom lights .

No words were spoken between the two of you besides your occasional gasps and whines as you wanted nothing more than to let your man pleasure you . He pulled your thighs apart and kisses from your knee and up your thighs , placing a kiss on your clit before locking his hands with yours and laying his tongue flat on you .

Your legs were thrown over his shoulders and his hands held yours as he ate you out moaning into your pussy . He'd told you before that he loved eating you out and a couple of times you had to push him away as he'd get lost in doing so . He kept his eyes on you , his jeans tightening as he watched you throw your head back and your mouth fall open letting out the prettiest sounds .

You looked down at him and he was already looking at you , your breath being taken away from this . "J- Fuck i love you" you moaned and he kinda giggled against your clit sending vibrations throughout your entire body . "Such a pretty fucking pussy baby" he said in a low voice as he pulled back but wasted no time diving back in . He let go of one of your hands using his to hold your hips down as the pleasure was starting to become too much . "mm , no running" he said and you grabbed his hair in your hand making him moan against you .

"Baby- fuck- i'm cumming" you said as you let out a high pitched moan but he didn't stop . He kept going licking and sucking up every drop of your juices which was overstimulating you . You tried to push his head back but it was kind of hard to do with one hand , he still held your other one in his . "Hoseok- fuck- i can't" you said as your body started to shake and he went on a bit longer before letting off of your clit with a loud pop .

You laid back catching your breath a bit and he rubbed your stomach with his hand as he coaxed you back to reality a bit . You looked up weakly and almost came again from the sight of his face being covered in your cum . "I hope i didn't do too much damage baby because im not even close to being done with you yet" he said as he licked his lips and then came up to kiss you .

lmfao i feel like this chapter is fr a dead give away that im hobi biased 💀