Come Through and Chill || Lee Sang-yi

🎧 Inspiration : Come through and chill by Miguel ft J. Cole & Salaam Remi 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 , 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩

"𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 , 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩."

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

3rd Person 🌻

You rushed around your apartment frantically looking for your keys as you were late . She had been telling you for a week that you had to be there on time as she had a surprise for you and you would've been on time .. if it hadn't been for the fact that every outfit that you put on had something off about it , now here you were 2 hours late .. but you looked damn good .

You wore a cream colored trench coat with a black bodycon dress & black heel boots that come up to your thigh . Your hair which were knee length braids was pulled up into a bun on top of your head which was really heavy but beauty is pain .

It was new years eve , you had to go into the new year looking as good as you felt . Finally finding your keys you hurriedly ran out of the door quickly locking it behind yourself and hurrying to your car . As you got inside your phone rang displaying your mom's contact name and photo . You answered "Mom i'm on my way now i promise see i'm in the car" you showed her your surroundings and she rolled her eyes .

"You take so long to show up to everything you're invited to" she said and now it was your turn to roll your eyes . I mean you knew she was right though . You were always fashionably late or work was the problem . "i'm almost there , i-" she stopped as she heard a man's voice in the background . "Mom where should i put the-" the voice was hushed quickly and your mom hung up even quicker . "OKAY! hurry here!" was all she said before the call was disconnected .

You found it very weird and suspicious how she hung up like that and very confused as that voice didn't sound like your brothers but it did seem familiar . You brushed it off and made it to her house grabbing your bag and stepping out of the car . The cold air immediately hit the exposed parts of your legs making you shiver and speed walk up the walkway and to the door .

You stepped inside being greeted by a few of your family members before your mom stepped into view . "Finally , hi baby" she gave you a hug and you hugged her back . "Hi mama , now what was so important that i wasn't supposed to be late" you asked as she led you inside to the table . It was filled with various foods that looked and smelled so good .

She called your name taking your attention off of the table as you looked up at her . "Happy new year baby" she smiled fondly at you and you smiled back . "Happy new year mama" . "Happy new year stranger" you heard from behind you , the same voice from earlier . Now you could hear it better , this voice being all too familiar . You turned around and sangyi was standing on the other side of the table smiling at you .

Sangyi was your ex boyfriend & your first real love . The two of you dated from your junior year of high school until your senior year of college when sangyi moved to korea . He had dreams and goals he really wanted to accomplish and you'd never hold him back from doing so , so the two of you broke up and he moved leaving you in tears but also very happy and rooting for him from home .

You talk to him every once in a while but you being a ceo & him being an actor you two had very busy schedules . Last time you talked to him was on christmas when he'd texted wishing you a happy holiday , that night you'd both talked on the phone for about 3 hours before hanging up but he hadn't said anything about coming here or anything so you were in complete shock as it had been 6 years since you last saw him .

Tears started to filled your eyes as you walked over to him . He held out his arms for you to hug him and you did , the two of you squeezing each other and moving side to side . Your family recorded and cooed behind the two of you as they were happy seeing you guys together again . "I missed you so much" you cried into his chest and he laughed at you a bit , his eyes tearing up as well .

"Mom i hate you" you joked as you looked over at her satisfied face as she recorded you two sticking out her tongue at your statement .

~

After dinner you and sangyi stood outside and talked catching up on the lost time between the two of you . Everything felt complete and whole again . Your heart warm everytime he smiled or laughed while telling you something .

He grabbed your hands in his making you look up at him . "I missed you so much it was insane" he said with a smile which you returned . "i missed you more" you said and he pulled you into his chest pressing a kiss to your forehead . The two of you stayed like that for a while before he spoke up .

"You got any plans tonight?" he asked and you shook your head no . "Good because we've got a lot more to catch up on" he said making you laugh loudly before pressing a kiss on his lips .

my dilf lover 🤭

my dilf lover 🤭

happy new year lovelies , i wish all of you health , wealth , happiness , success , spiritual peace , protection & love in the year of 2024 🫶🏾