Crush || Huang Renjun

🎧 Inspiration : Crush by Yuna , Usher 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

" 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 , 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂

" 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 , 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 , 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘁 , 𝗠𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 ."

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

{prompt 4 : "I think i like you"}

3rd person 🌻

Y/n and renjun walked side by side through the chilly milan streets . It was pretty cold but so very beautiful . "It's so beautiful here i don't think i wanna go back home" y/n said and renjun smiled looking around a bit . "Same , we can pack up and move here if you want" he joked and you laughed shaking your head .

"It's just so beautiful here , the people , the scenery , the food oh my gosh the food" she said making renjun laugh this time . "Of course the food was your favorite part , what about the art galleries or maybe the fashion show we came here for?" he asked and she shrugged and skipped ahead of him .

He watched as she looked up at the night sky as she walked admiring the stars . The lights around them made her glow like a star herself . Renjun was mesmerized and he found himself being this way a lot with her . She often made his heart beat fast , his cheeks and ears burn red & his palms very sweaty .

They were just best friends though and that's now how friends make friends feel .. is it? He had been so deep in thought that he hadn't noticed she'd stopped walking and bumped into her knocking himself out of his thoughts . "Where's your mind at pretty boy?" she asked as she looked at him . She called him this a lot and everytime he screamed inside .

"In lala land apparently" he said and she laughed . Renjun stared at her for a bit longer , her doing the same . She held her hand out in front of him and he looked at it confused for a second before she spoke . "My hands are getting cold" she said and he looked at her hand and took it in his own , his ears heating up now being red for a different reason than the cold .

They continued walking down the street and she looked at their hands a lot which renjun noticed but didn't say anything . They walked in silence for a bit until "This is crazy" she said and he looked over at her confusedly .

"What's wrong?" he asked and she looked at their hands again . "I think i have a crush on my best friend" she said and renjun didn't say anything as he was in a bit of shock . "Does your silence mean you don't feel the same way?" she asked and he shook his head .

"No i do , i do .. i'm just shocked" "Why?" "Well .. i didn't think you liked me back" he said and she stopped walking and looked at him . "Renjun-" "I know had a crush on you for a while now" he said and a smile started to grow on her face and she let go of his hand . "Very well then" she said before skipping away from him .

"HEY WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" he asked as he chased after her .

my pretty boy <3

my pretty boy <3

hi guys im backk , after a month ik . i haven't had too much inspiration and im sorry abt that loves but im gonna start following my prompts again so ill try and be frequent with updates again . i hope yall will be okay with the next few chapters being a bit short :(