Vanilla || Na Jaemin

🎧 Inspiration : Vanilla by KAI 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♡━━━♡━━━♡

" 공기마저 달아 너와 있을 땐 , 시간이 딱 멈춘 듯해 꿈결 같아

" 공기마저 달아 너와 있을 땐 , 시간이 딱 멈춘 듯해 꿈결 같아 .. 부드러운 손길 좋은 기분이 ."

♡━━━♡━━━♡

3rd Person 🌻

The sun shining through the bedroom window warmed your face . You stretched your arms and legs before dropping your hand to jaemins empty side of the bed & sighed before opening your eyes .

You laid in bed for a second your naked body being engulfed in the soft silk black sheets on his bed and you almost didn't wanna get up . But you had to . You threw one leg over the bed and then sat up straight processing your surroundings before rubbing your eyes . You grabbed jaemins tshirt and threw it over your body and pulled a pair of his boxers over your bottom half and then walked out of the room .

The smell of coffee led you through the spacious penthouse halls and to the kitchen where jaemin was standing & stirring his coffee . You walked over and hugged him from behind pressing your sleepy face into his unbuttoned shirt . "Good morning princess" he said and you hummed .

He gently unwrapped your arms from around him and pulled you in front of him before picking you up and sitting you on the counter . You looked at him taking in his appearance realizing that he was in the process of dressing for work .

His soft hands caressed your thighs as he smiled at your sleepy face . Your hands began to button his shirt , your fingertips brushing against the marks you left on his chest last night . He looked down watching as you softly pressed and poked at all the dark red spots before you buttoned his shirt completely .

He looked back up at your face and you were already looking at him making him smile again . He leaned in kissing you lovingly , pulling your body closer to him as he needed to feel you a bit more . You took a sip from his coffee and winced at how bitter it was and he laughed .

"You seriously need to consider putting atleast 2 or 3 cubes of sugar" you said and he shrugged "I don't need sweetener when i have you" he said and you rolled your eyes making him laugh and kiss your cheek .

He fixed himself up a bit more and you grabbed his suit jacket helping him put it on as it was almost time for him to leave . He turned to you and pulled you against him for a tight hug , pressing a kiss to your bonnet . "I'll be home by 7 love , i wanna take you out later is that okay with you?" he asked and you nodded looking up at him .

He kissed your lips passionately , his hands being dangerous like always . "Bye jaem" you waved as he grabbed his bag and walked backwards out of the door . "See you later princess" he smiled at you as he left .

i js needed a bit of boyfriend jaem comfort this morning so this chapter is different from what it originally was supposed to be & lowkey i don't like it and im sorry for half assing yall 😭

also sorry again for being late i randomly got sick literally the day i wrote the shownu chapter & i've been suffering since lol .