Anything || Park Jihoon

🎧 Inspiration : Anything by Natasha Mosley 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

༺═──────────────═༻

" 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 , 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙖

" 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 , 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙖 ."

༺═──────────────═༻

3rd Person 🌻

If you were to ask y/n what her problem was right now she'd either go off on you or roll her eyes and walk away . The attitude was jihoons fault . The two of them were at a party one that y/n didn't really wanna go to but jihoon insisted and then he's not even paying any attention to her .

Y/n and jihoon weren't dating but they were best friends .. with a few benefits . They both know that they like each other and are very vocal about it but neither of them has taken the initiative to ask the other to be their partner so now they're both just in that part of their relationship .

Y/n was angry at jihoon because she looked especially good tonight , yet his eyes are on everything except her . She wore a black long sleeve bodycon turtleneck dress with a black leather jacket over it and knee high black leather boots , her braids pulled up in a long ponytail . All night she'd been getting attention from everyone except him .

"You look irritated" she heard from behind her turning her head slightly to the side to see jihoons face right next to hers . He smelled of alcohol and cologne . "I'm fine , give me your car keys so i can go and smoke in the car" she said turning around to face him now . "There's people smoking out back , why not go smoke with everyone else?" he asked and she rolled her eyes .

"Because i don't wanna smoke with everyone else" she said holding out her hand for the keys . He didnt give them to her though , instead he took her hand leading her through the crowd of sweaty high and drunk people . He pulled her to the car opening her door for her and then getting in himself .

She was confused as to why he came with her when he could've just given her the key but she didn't question it as she pulled one of her already rolled blunts from her bag that she had left in his car prior to their arrival . She put it between her lips and began to look through her bag for a lighter but jihoon was one step ahead of her .

He flicked the lighter in front of her face , the distance between them barely existing ; she looked him in the eyes as he did her the two of them saying nothing but jihoons face held a faint hint of a smile . She lifted the blunt towards the lighter taking the first drag of it before releasing it all in jihoons face .

"So , you gonna tell me what's bothering you?" he said looking ahead of him outside of the windshield . A girl that y/n saw him talking to earlier was passing by with her friends . "That .. that right there is exactly my problem" she said taking an even longer hit from the blunt . "You invited me to this party , knowing i barely like going to them and then you pay me no attention and you're too busy gawking at other bitches with their tits halfway out all night" she said with a slight laugh .

The smoke began to cloud up the car and jihoon looked over to y/n . He blew out a breath that felt hard to catch at first . She felt like he wasn't paying attention to her but really he was paying too much attention to her . From the moment she got into his car when he picked her up earlier he'd wanted to get her out of that dress but he didn't wanna seem like a horny little teenager that couldn't keep his dick down at the sight of his crush in a dress .

He took the blunt from her pinching it between his thumb and pointer finger . The hit he took was probably too big as his throat started to burn afterwards . "My attention has been on you since the moment you walked out of your apartment" he said making her look over at him . "I did talk to a few other people but the conversations were nothing serious , i was really just trying to distract myself from wanting you so badly" .

She didn't say anything just watched as he took another hit from the blunt . He pat his lap signaling that he wanted her to come sit . As she climbed over the armrest and sat on his lap he leaned his seat a back a bit and placed his free hand on her thigh . "So why were you staring at that girl then ?" she asked and he laughed .

"I wasn't staring i just looked at her" he said and she rolled her eyes taking the blunt from his hand . "Well just to let you know , anything she can do , i can surely do it better" you smiled before taking a hit from the blunt . Jihoon liked to see you jealous but it was never his intentions to make you that way tonight . His hands rubbed from your waist going down your legs as he was tracing your curves that he loved so much .

"Mm , then show me" he said and she smiled and moved her face closer to his . She grabbed his jaw and exhaled the smoke from her mouth and he inhaled it through his . She watched as he exhaled the cloud between the both of them before she kissed him a bit roughly .

~

If the smoke hadn't fogged the car up the sex was definitely doing the job . The air around them was full of nothing but weed and sex . Their loud moans and the car shaking let anyone who passed by know what was happening inside . Y/n breathed heavily as she bounced up and down on jihoons dick , her hand holding his throat . "F-fuck you feel so good inside of me" she moaned out and jihoon looked up at her holding her waist to help her movements .

The drag of his dick against her walls is so delicious as she continues fucking him back as he started to thrust up into her . He used his thumb to rub her clit in a fast pace , his hand quickly becoming messy with their cum as he did so . "Need you to cum for me pretty girl , you can do that for me right? fuck yourself on my dick and make us both cum" he said and she nodded as his hand on her waist gripped tighter .

"S-shittt i'm cumming" she said and he stared up at her living the way she looked when she came around him . She screamed his name her movements beginning to slow down as she came down from her high . "I need one more from you pretty girl i'm almost there" he said as he started to roughly fuck up into her feeling her walls tighten around him and her clit twitch under his fingers .

"T-too much , fuck- i can't-" "You can baby , i know you can do it for me , take it like you're my good girl baby" he said but his sentence was quickly ended with a moan as he felt his own release approaching . "Gonna fill you up so full , have you sitting in my passenger seat with my cum dripping out of you on the way home" he said and she moaned putting her face in his neck . "That's it baby just like thatttt" he said as you squeezed him tighter, this being your second time cumming .

Jihoon moaned loudly as he came inside you , pressing your body down so hard on his own to make sure he came very deep inside . "Holy fuck that was good" he breathlessly said making you snicker in between your heavy breathing .

 "Holy fuck that was good" he breathlessly said making you snicker in between your heavy breathing

here's your request lovely , i hope you enjoy jmns_whr <3