Homesick || Park Jisung

🎧 Inspiration : Homesick by Wave to Earth 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♡━━━♡━━━♡

" 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 , 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙤𝙝

" 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 , 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙤𝙝 .. 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 ? "

♡━━━♡━━━♡

3rd Person 🌻

You were jisungs best friend since you guys were 5 . You were always there for him when he needed you , you witnessed every step of his success as he did yours . When he became an idol you were his first fan and when you became a designer he was your first model . The two of you have a very strong unspoken chemistry which you both noticed but never really acted on which made your friends go crazy .

Jisung debuted at a very young age and the industry was very hard on him as he grew up , the expectations everyone had of him was something he wasn't used to but whenever he felt like it got too much he'd come to you and you'd always heal him . He'd been telling you for about 2 weeks that he was tired . Promotions for their new album had started and between that and 3 months of training and preparation he was exhausted mentally , physically and emotionally .

He needed a break . You were finally in your huge apartment after 4 months feeling a bit lonely in the big space , drinking a glass of wine to pass time . Your phone rang with his contact displaying on the screen . You answered with a smile on your face happy to talk to him after your long yet boring day . "Hey ji" you said and on the other line jisung felt his body warm up a bit . "Hey , are you home?" he asked and his tone made you tilt your head in wonder .

"Yeah i am , you okay?" you asked and for a second he didn't say anything you could just hear the quiet sounds of him driving . "Not really" he said and you pursed your lips together . "I'm here ji" you assured him and he sighed before speaking . "I'll be there in 5" he said and you hummed before he ended the call . You were in your pajamas and your braids were pulled up in a messy bun but it was fine , jisung had seen you like this plenty of times before .

You were standing in your kitchen when you heard the code to your door being put in signaling that jisung had arrived as he was the only person besides your manager that had your code . You peeked around the wall seeing him removing his shoes and jacket before walking in your apartment . "Hey" you said and he looked at you for a bit without responding . You could tell by his face that he was exhausted .

You opened your arms for him and he walked towards you dragging his feet and wrapping himself up in your smaller frame . He sighed as he pressed his face into your neck , his hot breath tickling you a bit . Without saying anything you rubbed your hands up and down his back telling him how well he'd been doing and how proud of him you were .

He squeezed you tighter as you talked to him but he still hadn't said a word . "You hungry?" you asked and he shook his head no , his hair brushing against your shoulder . "Wanna sleep?" you asked and he nodded lifting his head from your neck . His hair was messy now and he looked even more tired than he did when he walked in .

You held his face in your hands and kissed his forehead before taking his hand and leading him to your bedroom . He allowed you to climb in bed first before laying his sleepy body down on top of yours . His head on your chest and his arms wrapped around your body .

You ran your fingers through his hair massaging his scalp as he was lulled to sleep in the comfort of your arms . Tomorrow he'd wake up with all his worries out the window & his love for you even bigger than before . He was okay & in his favorite place to call home .

Jisung loved & appreciated you so so much .

i js think my babies (the dreamies) just need all of my love and affection sometimes 😭

also this chapter is kinda similar to the dowhan chapter in book 2 , let's all act like it's not 😆