Power Trip || Na Jaemin

🎧 Inspiration : Power Trip by J.Cole ft Miguel 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

" 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?

" 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲? .. 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 ."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

3rd Person 🌻

Jaemin knew he was fucked . He knew he was fucked the moment he caught himself staring at your sleeping face after he'd fucked you to sleep .

The first time the both of you slept together you said no strings attached and he agreed but now every fucking part of him was stuck to you like glue . He was worrying about you and your well being when you weren't with him . Wondering if you'd eaten or drank water , made sure you got the needed amount of sleep so that you wouldn't wake up with a headache .

He was somewhat infatuated with you actually and that's what was the scariest part about it all . He knew that not only did he break the no strings attached rule he was in WAYY too deep . So deep that the only thought that clouded his mind was you .

You started to notice though and when you confronted him about it he didn't lie about his attraction towards you which caught you a bit off guard . He was so sure of his feelings that he was confident enough to show them to you and hope that you'd reciprocate them but the reason why you said no strings attached was because your heart wasn't in any shape to deal with another heart break .

Jaem wouldn't do that to you though and that's what he's been trying to get you to understand for the past month . He wants you to know that he loves you . All of you , every flaw , every imperfection , everything . He loves YOU . He wants YOU .

The last time the two of you talked he told you he didn't wanna pressure you into anything and that he hopes that one day you'll feel his words rather than just hear them and that he'd be waiting for you to come to him . That was 3 days ago .

You were currently pacing back and forth in front of his apartment debating on if you should leave or not . Jaemin was different right? he wouldn't hurt you .. right ? "Y/n?" you heard a familiar voice say snapping you from your thoughts . You turned around seeing jaemin standing behind you with his gym bag in his hand . He was sweaty and his hair was wet but he was still so fine .

See another thing that caused you to run away from jaemin was because you liked him too , probably more than you'd ever liked anyone else and that scared you . What if jaemin wasn't a man of his word? what if he still broke your heart despite telling you that he wouldn't?

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" he asked pulling you from your thoughts again . He'd moved past you and was unlocking his door now . Upon getting it open he let you come inside before him and dropped his bag by the door before giving you his attention .

"Jaemin i want you to want me" you said and he took your hands in his . "Princess i do want you-" you cut him off . "No jaem i want you to want ME" you said and he started to place kisses on the back of your hands . "Baby , i wish you'd believe me when i say that i'm in love with YOU , i want you y/n , i just want you to want me too" he said , his eyes staring into yours with nothing but reassurance .

He was telling the truth , you could feel it . "I want you jaemin" you said and with only a blink of an eye his lips were on yours .

y'all this was force written so i'm sorry if it's bad , i have RAGING writers block rn i'm sorry loves

y'all this was force written so i'm sorry if it's bad , i have RAGING writers block rn i'm sorry loves . i promise i'll be back on top of it soon tho 🫤🫶🏾