happy im || Kim Mingyu

🎧 Inspiration : happy i'm by UMI 🎧 (doesn't rlly fit 🧍🏾‍♀️)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

" 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣' 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 , 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣' 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪

" 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣' 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 , 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣' 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

3rd Person 🌻

The sun shining through their bedroom window warmed mingyu a face . He stretched his arms and legs before dropping his hand to your empty side of the bed . He sighed before opening his eyes .

He threw one leg over the bed and then sat up straight processing his surroundings before rubbing his eyes and walking out of the room . He dragged his feet as he walked , the smell of food luring him into the kitchen . He finally fully opened his eyes and looked at you standing in front of the stove singing beautifully .

He walked over and wrapped his own arms around you while just enjoying your angelic voice , mingyu loved when you sang he'd js melt in your voice every time .

"Good morning love & happy birthday" you said as he bent down to nestle his face in your neck . He hummed and kissed your neck and then pulled back placing a kiss on your forehead and then puckering his lips for you to kiss him , which you did .

"Wanna go sit down so we can have breakfast?" you asked and he let go of you and went to sit in his chair and waited for you to come to him with his plate . When you did he pulled you into his lap wrapping his arms around you securely .

"You gonna hang out with the boys later?" you asked as you fed him some of the food . He nodded and waited until he swallowed to say yes . "Yes but that's gonna be late later .. the rest of my day i wanna spend with you" he said and you smiled at him . "So do you wanna go anywhere or do anything?" you asked and he looked up at you .

"I'm 27 now , i think it's about time for me to be a dad" he said and you looked at him with wide eyes before laughing in his face which made him laugh . "Well you are getting pretty old" you joked and he pinched your side . "27 is not old but it is the perfect age to become a dad" he said with a big cheesy smile . "You're not letting this dad thing go anytime soon are you?" you asked and he drank some of the orange juice your poured him . "Nope!" he popped the p on the end of the word making you laugh again .

"I guess it's time for me to become a mom then" you said and almost choked on the food you gave him . His eyes widened and stared into yours as if he was asking if you were serious , you gave him an understanding nod .

He quickly drank a bit more of the orange juice and then stood up with you in his arms and hurriedly made his way back to the bedroom . You laughed at his eagerness , a big smile on both of your faces . Both of you were ready to be parents so there was absolutely no time to be wasted !

 Both of you were ready to be parents so there was absolutely no time to be wasted !

oh what a sexy mannnn 😩

i'm 2 days late on this but yk i had to do a chapter for my man's birthday 😭 sorry that it's short tho i js pulled this out my brain otw to my doctors appointment lol