Floating || Lee Minho (Lee Know)

🎧 Inspiration : floating by Raveena 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

" 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙮

" 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙮 .. 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 ."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

3rd Person 🌻

The sand felt mushy between your toes as you and minho walked along the beach . Today was probably one of the best days ever and that's saying a lot as you enjoy every day & moment with your boyfriend .

The two of you had woken up tangled in each others arms and the silk cream colored sheets on the bed . Minho who was awake before you studied your facial features , dragging his finger tips softly along his favorite parts which were your eyelids , your nose bridge & your lips .

When you opened your eyes you were met with your boyfriend's morning face . "Let's go on a date today" he said and you giggled sleepily . "Good morning to you too" you said and he kissed your lips before quickly saying good morning and then asking again .

The two of you went and had an amazing dinner at a really good restaurant and now you were walking along the shore barefoot , minho holding your heels and his shoes in one hand while you held his other and your other one held up your dress . The sun setting on the ocean made up an amazing and breathtaking view while the two of you walked and talked about everything and nothing .

"Next time we should bring the cats" you said which made him laugh . "Bring them on our date?" he asked and you shook your head . "No i mean i think they'd like the sunset , they sit in the window and watch it everyday at home" you said and he nodded in understanding .

"Then we can take a road trip with them next time" he said and you happily cheered . "Sometimes i think about how emotionally unavailable you were when i first started courting you" you said which made minho laugh out loud at how random that was . "Well that was random" he said and you laughed . "No but seriously , i love how far you've come , how comfortable you are with showing your love and emotions to me" you said and minho stopped walking which made you do the same .

You turned to him and he was already looking at you with a smile on his face . "It's all thanks to you , you made me comfortable , you made me open and made me feel safe enough to love again .. i am so very comfortable and in love with you and i thank god for you every second of every day" he said and you slouched your shoulders and pushed him . "Minho you're gonna make me cryyyy" you said and he laughed pulling you into him and cooing at your teary eyes .

"Don't cryyy" he said and you pulled back looking up at him . He bent down and placed a kiss on your lips , then another .. this one lingering longer than the first . "I love you" he said and you smiled kissing him once more . "I love you more" you said and he smiled and then picked you up running towards the ocean .

"BABE WAIT I JUST BRAIDED MY HAIR YESTERDAY" .

hiiiiii , im here with an update & surprisingly this wasn't force written so i may be getting a bit of motivation back 🫶🏾