Into You || Kim Sunwoo

🎧 Inspiration : Into you by Ariana Grande 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

═══════☆═══════

" 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪

" 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 .. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚 ."

═══════☆═══════

3rd Person 🌻

Sunwoo slumped back on the bean bag & stared up at the ceiling out of boredom . A blunt burning between his lips , his button up shirt fully unbuttoned exposing his chest and abs and his fingers strummed a low mindless melody on his electric guitar . The apartment was lonely as you ; his roommate , was out with your friends .

He wasn't home when you left but when he made it back he'd asked where you were and that's what you told him . Now he was lonely , bored and high . His eyes immediately went to the door as he'd heard the lock being opened signaling that you were home . You stepped in and immediately he was breathless . You wore a little black dress that showed more than needed but also covered up what really shouldn't be shown .

You slipped your heels off and looked up at sunwoo as you closed the door behind you . "Hey roomie" you said with that smirk on your face you always had when you teased him . "Hey pretty girl did you have fun with your friends" he asked and you scoffed at the nickname , sunwoo was always flirty .

"I did" you stopped for a second as you made your way into the kitchen to pour a glass of orange juice . "That's a new one" you said and sunwoo blew smoke out of his mouth into the air . "What's new?" "The nickname" "Do you not like being called pretty girl?" he asked as he took another hit . You grabbed your glass taking a sip before looking over at him and responding "I don't mind" .

Sunwoo started to cough , the long hit he took being too much for his lungs . You laughed at him and walked over to where he was sitting handing him your orange juice and taking the blunt from him . You took a hit from it as he drank the juice to soothe his throat . He was watching you through the glass .

That dress . Your body . Sunwoo felt like he was gonna go insane . The dress hugged your body tightly , your ass and boobs poking beautifully . You literally looked like sex or maybe sunwoo was just horny .

Sunwoo was so lost in your appearance that he didn't even notice that you saw him staring . You were watching him the entire time with a smirk on your face . You removed his guitar from his lap and sat it on the stand next to him making him confused as he sat the orange juice down .

You sat on his lap and he was literally freaking out inside , though you couldn't tell that much . You took a drag from the blunt and grabbed his chin pulling his face close to yours so that your lips were almost touching . His breaths were shaky as you placed your other hand on his bare chest and exhaled the smoke which he inhaled & exhaled between the two of you .

You inched closer and now your lips were on his but you weren't kissing him . He closed his eyes and let his head fall back . "You are about to drive me crazy" he said and you laughed . "What if i want to?" he lifted his head and looked at you . "I want you sunwoo ." you said as you looked into his eyes and he swears he could cum in his pants right now from how you were looking at him .

"I've been waiting so long for you to say that" he said before he kissed you hungrily . The kiss anything but gentle and sweet . It was full of lust , full of want .. full of need . The both of you became breathless quickly but that didn't stop anything . Your hands were all over him as his were all over you , gripping your ass and pressing you down harder on him as his dick hardened through the black jeans he was wearing .

You pulled back first making him chase your lips a bit . "Sunwoo , please fuck me" you said and he pecked your lips before standing up still holding you with your legs now around his waist . "You definitely do not have to ask me twice" he said as he carried you to the bed room kissing you softer now as you giggled into the kiss .

He kicked the door closed behind himself and laid you down on the bed a bit harshly making the both of you laugh . Your wish was his command .

i'm getting my inspiration back y'all , IMMMM BACKKKKK 🤭