Love Belt || Park Sunghoon

🎧 Inspiration : Love belt by Jonghyun , Younha 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙩

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙩 ."

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

{the chapter & the songs meaning don't go together
, this one is purely based on the vibe of the song}

3rd Person 🌻

The rink was quiet today unlike most days during this time . It was a bit late the time reading 8:30 pm as y/n looked up at the clock awaiting her boyfriend's arrival . She did a few laps around the rink getting a bit carried away at one point as it had been a while since she'd been on the ice .

Before she knew it she was in full on performance mode gliding around gracefully . She hadn't noticed but it had been about 20 minutes and sunghoon had arrived 10 minutes ago . He was watching her with heart eyes his heart melting at the sight in front of him .

The both of them being retired after choosing a different path for their futures . They'd competed against each other a few times throughout their professional skater years and sunghoon knew how good she was . She was the nations ice princess as he was the ice prince but after so many years of them not being on ice he was still so mind blown at how good she was .

After she finished she brought herself to a sharp stop, heavily breathing and smiling from ear to ear . She can't lie and say she didn't miss the rush skating gave her . "WOOOO" sunghoon screamed catching her attention she looked over to him as he hung halfway over the wall , removing his shoes and throwing them into the rink and his jacket following after . He was her biggest fan .

She laughed and skated picking up his things to give them to him . "Baby that was amazing" he gushed making her giggle and lean over the wall to give him a kiss . "My little ice princess" he said as they pulled apart .

"Get your skates on and come out here with me , this ice princess needs her prince" she said and he kissed her again . This time the kiss lasted a bit longer and when they pulled back she smiled the both of them holding a warm and loving gaze .

She noticed his nose was pink and grabbed his jacket throwing it over his head in a swift second . "Put your stuff on before you freeze to death and come on" she giggled before going back to skate .

ngl this was really force written & i personally think it's bad but it's bc today has been

ngl this was really force written & i personally think it's bad but it's bc today has been .. *sigh* anyways merry christmas eve to all my babies that celebrate it & i hope you have a nice day tomorrow , sorry for the bs chapter 🫶🏾