Baby || Aaron Joshua Baldos Mitchell (Mo)

🎧 Inspiration : Baby by Summer Walker 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 .. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 "

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

3rd Person 🌻

Your day was starting off great , the sun was up , your hair cooperated with you this morning and your fit turned out the way you wanted it to . Everything was good so far . Before you left the house you texted your boyfriend mo to let him know that you would see him later and then left on your way .

You grabbed some drinks for him and his members on the way there . As you were walking down the street people started to notice you , it was no secret that you were mo's girlfriend as he loved posting about you and sharing about you with alamats fans . "Good morning y/n" they greeted you as you walked by to which you smiled and gave them a good morning back .

Soon you arrived to the radio station where alamat was for this morning's interview . Outside were a lot of fans who kindly greeted you some asking for pictures , complimenting you and all in all being very welcoming . You looked up through the glass and there he was . He was standing with his members laughing at whatever was being talked about before taneo pointed you out .

He turned around spotting you in the middle of the fans and a smile grew on his face . "One second" he says as he quickly takes off his headset and rushes out of the studio and out front to you . " Hi baby , anong ginagawa mo dito?" (what are you doing here?) "I texted you before i left , i just wanted to visit you during schedules i brought you and the guys some drinks" you smiled holding up the bag .

He completely disregarded that though . Pulling you into a tight hug he began rocking from side to side , kissing all over your face in the process . The fans were ecstatic , recording to post to fansites .. they found you guys very cute . The members were also smiling and laughing at you guys , they were used to it but that didn't mean they didn't find you two together being very adorable .

"Babe you have to go back in there" you said and he pulled back with an almost sad look on his face . "But i haven't seen you in like a week" he exaggerates as it's only been 3 days . You laughed and kissed him before giving him the "go" look . He sighed and finally let you go . "Fine but you have to stay here until we're done" he said and you nodded to which he smiled happily before he went back inside where he apologized for disrupting the session .

You pulled out your phone and began recording and taking pictures as everything got started and he smiled over at you occasionally singing or rapping his parts to you . Between breaks he blew kisses and the fans swooned as you laugh . What a character .

hello my lovelies ! i'm here im here , no excuse js no motivation i did actually try writing something but it wasn't going the way i wanted it to sadly ☹️ but im able to get this out after all that so im happy enough ill try and rewrite that other...

hello my lovelies ! i'm here im here , no excuse js no motivation i did actually try writing something but it wasn't going the way i wanted it to sadly ☹️ but im able to get this out after all that so im happy enough ill try and rewrite that other chapter later !

& for a little bit about mo he is one of the leaders of alamat alongside taneo (my pookie) , he's the main rapper and a main vocalist , he's half filipino and half black american . He's the reason i got into alamat in late 2022 , i was browsing youtube and happened to see the maharani mv then i seen him and it was like 🤯 (they know what they were doing starting off the song w him lol) so .. yeah now we're here lmao 😭

okay so tagalog is one language that i am completely fluent in understanding but i cannot speak it to save my life 😭 so if anyone knows it please correct me if i said something wrong in that sentence 🙏🏾

Anyways stan Alamat & stream Dayang !🫶🏾