Different || Wang Yixiang (Nicholas)

🎧 Inspiration : Different by Avenoir 🎧 (for the vibes)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

" 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩

" 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 .. 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

3rd Person 🌻

You knew when you got that "hey , are you home?" text that he wanted something and with nicholas whatever he wanted & whenever he wanted something from you it could never be good .

That man is vexing , one look your way and your entire body is on fire , the slightest touch from his fingers .. gliding slowly against your skin always made you forget every bit of self respect and morals you've ever had . You've told your friends how much you despise him but is that really it? Do you really hate him or do you like him so much that the way he makes you feel brings fear?

It's no secret to anyone how much nicho admires you . Not even to yourself . His hot kisses one by one on your neck , his emotions clouding his own mind bringing about the whispers of sweet words . He often tells you the good about how you make him feel , he really isn't a bad man and for some reason that scares you .

'That man is dangerous' you fix your mind to believe yet you indulge him everytime . So why should this time be any .. different?

Your doorbell rang and there he was . His chains were tangled and he looked sweaty . His attire being a plain black compression shirt and some grey sweats . It was evident that he'd just been working out . The last time you'd spoken to him was about 2 weeks ago after you'd woken up the morning after and he was still in your bed .. you got scared of the fact that you'd wanted him to stay so you'd woken him up in a hurry , ushering him to get dressed and to get out before telling him to never contact you again .

Of course seeing as he's at your doorstep .. he didn't listen . "I'm sorry , i- i tried y/n i rlly did . I tried not to think about you every second of every day .. i tried not to call you whenever i did something that reminded me of you , i tried not to text you .. but i couldn't , i can't leave you alone" he said and his eyes scanned you for a reaction .

You stood there staring at him , your mind racing from the desperate desire he had for you in this moment . Something about him wanting- no .. NEEDING you to allow him of you was almost suffocating . You didn't know what to say .. so you said nothing and just kissed him .

The kiss was so messy and feverish , it was like your souls were trying to speak to one another . He walked in picking you up by the back of your legs and kicking the door closed without breaking the kiss . Down the hall he went , his feet knowing the exact destination of your bedroom .

Teeth clashed as it got more aggressive , the air in the room thickened with burning desire . Clothes came of here and got thrown there , the blanket joining them after being thrown off .

Your body was sweaty against his as the two of you indulged one another . Loud moans spilled from your lips as your arms securely wrapped themselves around his naked back leaving scratches here and nail marks there . His lips dragged along the shell of your ear before he placed a kiss and whispered a quiet "i love you" .

Scary isn't it?

me after watching s3 pt1 of bridgerton 🙏🏾 (idk what to say but i felt like i needed to write afterwards and this is what came from that)